:party: I'm Baackk!!

Barbara G.
on 8/5/06 8:29 am - Salem, OH
I'm Baaaccckkk! Yes and it is Barbara G. the newest (well maybe not now){ok one of the newest citizens of Loserville.... * imagine happy music playing* And how does it feel in Loserville??? It hurts. Not as bad as that first walk did though! Man! I was NOT at ALL prepared for that First Walk. whew! So here is my first advice post-op- get your courage up and KNOW that the first walk is the Toughest Point of the Battle and from then on it has been all down hill. It is sorta kinda a little like the last pushing pain of having a baby.... maybe.... not that you feel it there, just that it is a pain you Feel and will remember. I am now not hurting much at all and have tolerated all the food and drink I have tried. whew! This is my first day home... they kept me an extra day.. lung stuff.... tell you about that later. I am tired and sore and not able to concentrate on writing a lot. But this one thing I have to say.... I told Everybody about the Wonderful People at Obesity Help And I had my surgery pages (yes, there were 2 ) tacked up on my bulletin board in my room. And I felt you there.... yes, I did, I felt you and Jesus and the angels. Thank you so much for your kindnesses, Barbara G. p.s. has anyone heard from Aunt Pam??
clsmex
on 8/5/06 10:00 am - Schererville, IN
RNY on 08/22/06 with
Congrats on your success, glad to hear everything went accordingly. You asked about Aunt Pam -- there are a few threads on the main RNY board, one is listed below. http://obesityhelp.com/forums/RNY/postdetail/7538.html?vc=0 Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Candy
KRISTI C.
on 8/6/06 12:24 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
RNY on 08/01/06 with
Welcome Home I had surgery on August 1st & feeling good. I know it is hard to concentrate when not feeling well. Hang in there & welcome to LoserVille. Kriisti
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views