Date change again/by 1 day/now on AUG 8th

Ramona_Lisa
on 8/3/06 3:21 am - Ramona, CA
Well, another little snafu---office called & said I'm in the computer now for Tues the 8th instead of the 7th. Its sort of like finding out your birthday isn't the day you've been celebrating! (OK, maybe more like your Mom's caesarian was switched and she gave everybody birth announcments with the wrong date on them.) In any case, I'll look forward to some big shindigs with all of you come next August! Ramona-Lisa (Lisa in Ramona)
cmdavitt
on 8/3/06 6:48 am - Long Valley, NJ
Best wishes to you!!!! Sorry re the change..I know its hard to wait especially at this bottom of the ninth inning...as it were. Hugs and prayers! chris davitt
Patricia R.
on 8/3/06 1:02 pm - Perry, MI
Sorry to hear about your postponement. Good news is, they did not cancel, just postpone. Hang in there. Hugs, trish
Lookin2Lose
on 8/3/06 1:22 pm - AL
I know how disappointing it is to have your date change, but we now share a re-birthday! Best of luck! Another Lisa
Tanya-RN
on 8/6/06 10:09 pm - Spring, TX
Lisa, I am so sorry to see that they postponed your date. I understand of all people what that feels like- on the schedule and then off and then changed to the end of the month and then 5 days later. Tomorrow though is going to be a huge day for you. the night before is scary with the unknown- You are going to sleep and wake up a new person. The pain is very little ( I hope they give you morphine) ask for the nausea patch it has saved my life!!!!! You will wipe out early but be home in a few days and I have saved a seat here on the loser bench for ya!!!!! I pray tomorrow goes well and if you need to talk just email me or find me on yahoo as sub_mersed [email protected]
Ramona_Lisa
on 8/7/06 3:44 am - Ramona, CA
Thanks so much Tanya. I AM kind of nervous today. There was one Rx from the Surgeon that I didn't fill yet...going out to get that now. Not even sure I need it before the surgery--but will find out. Thanks for the tip on the patch. I wouldn't have had a clue! Hope everything's going well for you. I know I'll learn a lot from your scouting the lay of the land ahead of me. Thanks for your email. Lisa in Ramona
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views