Welcome Home August 1st and 2nd Buddies!

Heather T.
on 8/3/06 2:50 am - Bucks County, PA
Hi Everyone! The August 1st and 2nd Surgery Buddies will hopefully be coming home today or tomorrow. Here is everyone that posted to the Roll Call for these dates: August 1: Angel F. Peppermint Patty Kristi C. Danielle M. Yuval K. August 2: Tanya P. Barbara G. We hope that all went well and that you are home resting comfortably. Please post an update when you feel up to it and let us know how it went... Don't forget to save us a seat on the Loser's Bench! Heather T.
Patricia R.
on 8/3/06 12:59 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations on your surgery. Hope you are experiencing a speedy recovery. Hugs, trish
Tanya-RN
on 8/3/06 8:00 pm - Spring, TX
Thank you for thinking about us!!!!! I am not home yet and stillin the hospital. I have a drain JP and am supposed to get out tomorrow if I can go to the bathroom as my bladder is not coming back as wanted. The pain is almost nothing. I have been more nausea than anything and they gave me a patch for it. I was up and waking 4 hours after surgery. I feel great except I want to go home and I need to pee. I will update more later but to all of those who aregetting ready for this it is wonderful!!!!!!! You are all in my thoughts... Tanya D
yuvalknj
on 8/7/06 4:15 am - white Plains, NY
i'm doing well. except for the occasional tiredness, i think i coul dhave gone back to work today. see my profile for details
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views