HOWDY!

ForeverRoosky
on 7/31/06 7:49 am
This is my first post to the message board, and I want to say HELLO to everyone and introduce myself. My surgery is scheduled for Thursday, August 17, 2006. I'm SO EXCITED!!! I have been doing so much research, and worked extremely hard throughout this summer to make sure that I had all of the pre-op stuff done so that I could get the procedure before I start classes on Monday, August 28, 2006. Don't have too much to say now. I'm not really nervous to have the procedure; really just looking forward to it. I'm sure that will all change once everything hits me the day before/morning of surgery; my demeanor will be completely different, LOL. Well, it wold be nice to hear from some of you. And to everyone that's having the surgery in the month of August, or had it recently, or even later on... GOOD LUCK TO YOU and I will pray for you all!!! Take care! P.S. - please check out my profile page... I will be updating it periodically with more info on my weight loss, pictures, etc. http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=B1151605685 PEACE!!!
Ramona_Lisa
on 7/31/06 9:05 pm - Ramona, CA
Hiya Eric, Welcome! I'm a recent addition to this board, too, and I gotta tell you that you're gonna love it. When the posts show up in your email box--its really nice. Gives you a great sense of connection and community. My surgery is 10 days before yours. I'm really looking forward to mine, too. See you around the forums. "Ramona-Lisa" (aka Lisa from Ramona, CA)
ForeverRoosky
on 8/1/06 5:47 am
Twinnytwin
on 8/3/06 12:46 am - Charlotte, NC
Wow to have your surgery pushed up 2 weeks would freak me out, I just submitted my FMLA paperwork yesterday and my surgery is August 21st. Have you been able to submit all your paperwork at the J O B? Good luck and God's speed for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views