Tomorrow's Surgery!!!!!

Holly M.
on 7/31/06 2:32 am
Greetings surgery mates, How you preparing for your big day???? My surgery is tomorrow Aug 1. I keep holding my breath and have to remind myself to breathe. I havent packed my bag yet, so I will do that soon. I bought all sorts of travel toileties. I plan to pack a chapstick, robe, blanket, pillow, cd player, headphones, comfy sweats, sports bra, and socks with rubber bottoms. Am I missing anything??? I will probably go for a long drive to occupy my mind and kill some time. I hope I will get some sleep tonight! Its not likely, but one can hope. ~Holly
pattyg
on 7/31/06 2:42 am - Springfield, IL
My day is tomorrow to! I actually am working today - figured it would help pass the time and I would not be so tempted to eat! Tonight my angel is coming to town and I am going to go talk to some people and make sure everything is straight with them. I also am going to take some time for myself to pray and meditate to make sure everything is alright with God. I am sure I will not sleep much either - but Hey - we can sleep most of the day tomorrow! I am looking foward to getting up and walking tomorrow and i heard that first cup of ice chips is just heavenly!! Good luck to everyone this month!
Barbara G.
on 7/31/06 2:58 am - Salem, OH
YEAH!!! Our first two LOSERS in LOSERVILLE.... Do you two know what time your surgeries are yet?? So we can pray at the right time.. great big hugs, from an Almost Loser, Barbara
pattyg
on 7/31/06 4:01 am - Springfield, IL
I am scheduled at 8:30 Am - first of the day! So hopefully things will not be delayed to much and the operating room staff/surgeon will be fresh and well rested!! Thanks so much for your good thoughts and prayers - I really appreciate it! patty
KRISTI C.
on 7/31/06 9:19 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
RNY on 08/01/06 with
Hey Ladies August 1st @ 10:30am is my day too. Good Luck to you & will see you on the losing side. Kristi
Aunt Pam
on 7/31/06 3:39 pm - Arlington, WA
Gosh, how exciting tomorrow. I am not sure if I will get much sleep until after my surgery on the 2nd! I keep thinking of more things I need to ponder on! ha ha ha. Hope you do get a bit of rest tonight. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. hugs, Pam
Holly M.
on 7/31/06 4:22 pm
My surgery is scheduled for 11:15 PST. Thanks for your prayers! ~Holly
Debbie D.
on 8/1/06 4:43 pm - Chelan, WA
I hope everything went good for you Holly. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you a speedy recovery and the best of health. Take care Holly and let us know how everything went. I am still hoping for my surgery! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views