T Minus 9 days and counting...

amcnh
on 7/30/06 3:48 pm - Wilton, NH
Greetings & Salutations, My surgical date is August 8th, in Manchester NH, Catholic Medical Center. My surgeon is Connie Campbell, M.D. I am looking forward to surgery and hoping that my recovery time is quick, that I have no complications or long standing issues with surgery. I am looking forward to getting on with my life.... Anne in NH Surgical Date: 8/8/06 Connie Campbell, M.D. (425)379/347/150
wahoo59
on 7/30/06 8:56 pm - Cranbury, NJ
Hi Anne. Well it looks like you wont be alone that day of surgery. I am scheduled for 7am on the same day. I wish you the best and fast recovery. Tommy
Ramona_Lisa
on 7/31/06 8:57 pm - Ramona, CA
Hey there Anne, Just wishing you the best... I pledge to high-five nurses in honor of all of us in August--each time I pass their station as I do victory laps. August 8th I'll be in a local San Diego hospital, recovering from my own OR appearance the day before. Let's hope those first ice chips taste as good as everyone says, huh! Cheers, "Ramona-Lisa" (as in Lisa from Ramona, CA... say Hi to beautiful NH for me. I used to live down the road in Boston.))
Most Active
Recent Topics
Zinc Deficiencies
MelMoyl · 0 replies · 724 views
Up 40lbs
debbyeforu · 0 replies · 791 views
5 years!
AnnD · 1 replies · 838 views
LIFE at almost 4 years postop!
lea2be · 4 replies · 967 views