Jus' wavin' a hand at' cha

Hawkeye Pierce
on 2/5/07 4:37 am - 1 Horse town in, TX
It has been like forever since I have even been on this board, been busy and all. Been painting my litle girl's room & fixin up stuff around the house. Painted my little girl's room pink walls with purple trim. Dora the Explorer colors. with a Dora Explorer border going around the room. MAJOR SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT Before my surgery never would I even attempted this!! All the work that went into that!! But living room is next. What color what color? Anyway....it is so great what a blessing we have recieved with this surgery and the doors it opens & stuff we can now doo we couldn't do before!! 572/455/293 gotta go!! Gotta get paint for living room.....start that tomorrow!!
breezyberi
on 2/6/07 10:14 am - pickerington, OH
wow!! i bet the room is awesome! Isnt this surgery wonderful!?!? Welcome back! Kim
Dawn B.
on 2/6/07 2:21 pm - Anderson, CA
Hija!! Waving right back at ya! Good job on getting the room painted. So, what color is the living room? Dawn
Tammy H.
on 2/6/07 9:25 pm - Camden, NY
Great to hear from you. Love your daughters room... Dora is awesome for the little ones. Funny I was out shoveling the 3 feet of snow we got yesterday thinking to myself...wow, I would have NEVER offered to help my husband shovel pre-op. Then if I did, it would have been about 10 minutes before I thought my heart was going to pound out of my head. Shoveled for an hour & a half. The surgery has opened so many doors for us.... YAY FOR US.... So what color have you decided on for the living room??? Tammy 291/178/165