Wednesday Gym......Anyone moving out there????

Tammy H.
on 1/23/07 10:58 pm - Camden, NY
Hey....how's everyone doing today..... Wednesday already... Oh & surprise surprise...we have another winter storm warning (becoming a daily event around here).... Oh well at least it's 27 above zero & not below... Todays exercise Pilate's 30 minutes beginners workout.... woot woot How'd you do????? Tammy
Mrs. G
on 1/24/07 2:11 am - E. City, NC
20:07 mins treadmill 1.04 miles 42 fat cals burned 135 cals burned 10:00 mins Lateral Thigh Trainer no idea on distance or calories burned, the readout isn't working on it. Good job Tammy! I'm thinking about ordering the Chicometrics workout DVD some of the girls on the main board were talking about last year. You do an hour twice a week, but they all said they got great results. Then you also do cardio three days a week. Connie 269/174/163 surgeon's goal/150 my goal
Tammy H.
on 1/24/07 2:17 am - Camden, NY
hmmm, i never heard of Chicometrics... will have to look it up. let me know how it is if you get it. Thanks for posting Tam
L C.
on 1/24/07 4:17 am - Port St John, FL
Hey Tammy, Oh my word I'm I sore today!!! I did 40 minutes of weight training and my thigh and upper arms are sore as can be...feel good though. Walked for 10 minutes on the treadmill at 3.3/mile. I did .4 miles and it felt good to get that fast rate going. Heart rate was up to 125...I'm on a beta blocker and my cardiologist said it is harder to get it any faster then that right now. However, by the middle of Feb. I'll be off that one and get a better cardio workout going!! Yippee!!! I drank 25 oz of water this morning and am working on 25 before I leave work. Protein is not up to par...but the day is still young. Thanks for the post...I appreciate being made accountable! You're the best!!!!!!!!!! Lori 293/184 Aghh!/150