Hi Everyone! I know its been a while!!

Karyn6899
on 1/29/07 11:58 am - Chicago, IL
Well lets see... SO much has changed in the last 18 months since this amazing surgery! I am SOOOO glad that I had the life changing surgery... Needless to say I have had my ups and downs with it... Throwing up on occasion, some excess skin issues, Issues tollerating certain foods etc. But all and all, I wouldn't change my life or body now for anything... I started out at 286, I currently hover around 165 thats a 120 pound loss... its just amazing! I like everyone else on here, graze, don't always eat what I am supposed to (i just ate a pack of gushers... ) but I do make sure I exercise 4 or 5 days a week... I have actually started training for the Chicago marathon which will be on October 7, 2007.... I am so scared but if I can lose 120 pounds, I can run a marathon! I would like to lose 15 or 20 more pounds, but that shouldn't be too hard while training for the marathon! I also moved to DC in August, am getting my masters and I think I am going to apply to be a police officer (I want to be an investigator or special agent for one of the various agencies, but you need experience, and that I can get being a cop...) so I will keep you all updated on that! I need to get my pictures on here updated, but if you go to www.myspace.com/bridgetkaryn you can see some pictures of me... One in a bikini from my trip to mexico last week! I hope you all are doing well, and I am so proud of us all for completing this journey! Bridget 286/165/145
Tammy H.
on 1/29/07 10:58 pm - Camden, NY
Bridget.... WOW...congratulations on all your successes... You're doing awesome. So nice to hear from you. A couple years ago, would you ever think that 2 years from then you'd be living in DC, training for a marathon & thinking about becoming a police officer??? What a success story you've become... Good for you I saw your one pic on myspace, but couldn't get in to see the others. Will wait to see them on here. Keep up the great work & thanks for checking in. Tammy
miknikmom
on 1/30/07 4:09 am - Lake Forest, CA
Hi Bridget, Glad to hear you are doing great. Looked at your pics on my space and you look great! Yeah I want to lose more weight it just is glued to me though. I had to stop running because I had two surgeries. I want to start up this week again. I am sure I probably will only be able to do one mile to start again. Good for you on doing a marathon. Wow I don't think I will ever do one of those. I am just to old to start that now. I can handle the 5 and 10 ks and that is it... Anyway let me know how you make out. Diana 263/153/145 or 135
Dawn B.
on 2/4/07 2:46 am - Anderson, CA
Hi Bridget, Good for you!! Moving, changing careers, going to school, training for a MARATHON! You're making me tired. i hope everything continues to go the way you want. Good luck with the police force and be sure to let us know how you're doing. Oh... any your best feature??? You're willingness to change! Dawn