Hello

almat29
on 1/16/06 12:02 pm - Lakefield, MN
Hello Louis, Nice to hear you..yea this board is a bit slow but i think its getting better. I plan to do the same and keep posting and reading and giving opinions and so on... We cant wait till you post your pic so we can put a face to your words. Im down to 145......10lbs away from my dream goal!! ALMA
Loucaz
on 1/17/06 4:24 am - Santa Ana, CA
Alma, hopefully we can get this board on drive. It will be nice to read a post from you. I have noticed that most of the postings are done by woman. We also need input by the men. I know I would be the luckiest man in the world by receiving messages by all you great looking woman. But, we are all a family that has gone through physical and emotional problems because of our weight. August 2004 message board is special because we were all reborn with our surgery. I will try to put my pictures soon. For many years I couldn't see myself in the mirror or take pictures. Even today I am not used to it. Let us know when you lose those last 10 pounds. We will be waiting to read your post when you have time.
almat29
on 1/17/06 5:37 am - Lakefield, MN
Just wondering what Nationality you are?? ALMA
Loucaz
on 1/17/06 5:57 am - Santa Ana, CA
Alma, I was born in Mexico. I have been living in California since I was 2 years old. You want to hear something funny? I have never been good eating chili. Ever since the surgery I love eating chili. I go to Trader Joes Store and buy unsalted baked chips. Chips and hot salsa (hay caramba!). I tell my doctor that the salsa cleans my stomach. He says ok, but not to over do it. What is your nationality?
almat29
on 1/17/06 7:19 am - Lakefield, MN
what a small world!! I was born in Mexico also and moved to Texas when i was 2. moved to Minnesota when i was 20, and now i will turn 31 this coming May and still here in Minnesota. Funny that i LOVE chilli now also and tostadas and salsa is my #1 snack LOL...My friends tell me that they think i would die if there ever stop making tostadas and salsa. So how old are you? got any kids,wife? Im 30 have 5 kids i was married for 9 yrs now divorced. and met this wonderful guy who i will marry this coming April. I have 4 boys and my baby is a girl, my guy has one son so total 6. tantos nenes te asen loca LOL..... Anyway ill let ya go, ALMA
Loucaz
on 1/17/06 10:12 am - Santa Ana, CA
Alma, I read your past post where you mentioned how many kids you had and was getting married. Congratulations. I remember many of us on the board said how great you looked having had 5 kids and surgery. I am the old age of 39 years old. I have been married for 15 years. The wife has had a difficult time with my surgery. ok put away the mariachi. I have 3 kids, two girls and one boy. Well keep on enjoying those tostadas with salsa y know I will enjoy my chips and salsa. Make sure you put pictures of your wedding on the message board. Hasta luego.
Loucaz
on 1/17/06 4:52 am - Santa Ana, CA
Sunny, I know many times we don't feel like we have something to say. I have writen more post this month so far than what I had written since my surgery. Just like you, I check the board often. I say one thing, if we have some time from our hectic schedule why not write something. Be spontaneous (sorry if I wrote it wrong) talk about anything. Maybe you can post a joke or something funny that happen to you or you saw. Any comment or question. I will share something funny with you and everyone that reads it. I went to a diner for lunch that I had not visited in almost 2 years. I stoped going because I was so obese I couldn't find a booth I could fit. One of the waitress recognized me and her eyes almost popped out! She asked me if I was ill. I have no problem telling people about my surgery, but I don't like saying to people I really don't know. So, she asked me how I did it. I said with a very expensive diet and a celebrity personal trainer that takes my entire work paycheck. Let us know if you have reached 120 pounds. I saw pictures of you on your website and you look good. Good luck and hope to hear from you time to time.
Most Active