newbie here, post op day 3

BankerRad
on 7/20/10 12:58 am - Fullerton, CA
Lap Band on 07/08/10 with
Hi,have you tried ISOPURE  drinks in a variety of flavors? I like alphine punch and grape. They taste like flavored water and each bottle gives 40 grams of protein. Essentially a bottle of ISOpure and one or two shakes will do you for the day. Plus since the ISOPURe comes in liquid 20 oz bottle you will be one third the way to drinking your water also. Hope that helps.

Someone wrote about the multivitamin, take a chewable vitamin, they have them at Trader Joe's.

kaylee2010
on 7/20/10 2:51 am - New Baltimore, MI
I just bought a case of the isopure the other day. I mix it with water and sip on it during the say. It sure is a lifesaver!
DeLourdes83
on 7/22/10 11:52 am
Hello everyone,

I hope I am not late to the thread, i just had durgery 5 days ago and today for the first time I am feeling better, still sore but a lot better compared to the past few days. I have not had any problems with taking any fuilds but yes with drinking fast. Its an old habbit I need to get rid of. I am starting to sip everything i drink. Has any of you experience some sort of numbness in your right leg when you lay down for bed??? I have been experiencing that ever since i got home and its starting to worry me. This coming monday will be my first day going to see the doctor after surgery and I can't wait.

May I ask what kind of surgery has everone here had done? I had the Lap band.
kaylee2010
on 7/22/10 2:29 pm - New Baltimore, MI
 i had the VSG. I have had no pain in my legs. All my pain has now gone away. I'm still doing all liquids but soon I get to go to pureed!! I never thought I would be excited to go to pureed lol. I would ask your doctor about the leg pain maybe it was positioning in surgery? Hopefully it gets better for you,
Most Active
Recent Topics