Recent Posts

fiya79ga
on 10/14/09 12:34 am - Dunwoody, GA
Topic: RE: CRAZY LOOKS
I love it!!!!..LOL... Congrats on the weight loss!!!!   Some people are just ignorant about the surgery and love it when I prove them wrong in any way!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/13/09 11:40 pm
Topic: CRAZY LOOKS
We'll yesterday day we had a board meeting at work..  this was the  first day that I have seen all of my fellow co-workers in over three months.. since surgery.. well anyways.. I was late do to the 60 fwy traffic.. I open the board room office and BAM.. the whole meeting stop... everybody was like.. HI LISA... they couldn't even watch the WEB MEETING because they kept looking crazy at me.. LOL.. I must have been ONE Fat A....S!! LOL!!..so after the meeting we went out lunch.. one of my CO-Workers was like "You look real good.. how much have you loss what do you weight?"... I just smiled and said... "OOH Just about 113lbs 260 something " .. HE BURNED HIS  LIP ON HIS SOUP!!. LOL... I even had one co-worker who think they are an expert on GASTRIC  and never had surgery say.."OOH yeah you don't need to work out.". I politely told her that she was incorrect.. I work out 3 to 4 times per week plus weight training and that I'm losing FAST BECAUSE I'M WORKING MY TOOL!! BUT IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD .. HAVING A SKINNY MINNIE HATING ON YOU..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

jdr1208
on 10/13/09 11:09 pm - Worcester, MA
Topic: RE: do you dump?
thanks for all the info! i really appreciate the input even if i did ask a TMI question lol!
yeah i dont want to test the waters too much but sometimes...
i really think i should up my calories more in the day... but i feel like if im drinking all im supposed to, when do i have time to fit MORE food in?!?!
so i know some people are anti the wii fit (personally, im a huge fan!) i ran a 20 minute free run last night, then topped it off with 10 minutes of yoga and strength exercises. felt really good, and somehow gained a lb. i dont get it! lol

jill
georgiapeachinla
on 10/13/09 11:07 pm
Topic: RE: Suits!
CLAPS!!...  like the updated pic!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

peruccha97
on 10/13/09 10:46 pm - Foster, RI
Topic: RE: Must be a picture day. Uploaded my 3 month post op
You look GREAT.  Keep it up. 

IRAYD8U
on 10/13/09 3:52 pm, edited 10/13/09 3:53 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
Topic: OH 2009 JULYERS TEAM! Invite
We have 8 members so far!  I'd love to have more of you join us!  OH 2009 JULYERS

I would also like to extend a WARM WELCOME to the following members:

POOHKINPIGLET
MITCHELLKA
MCCARROLL1230
DAHUGGS
PGILL03
KRISTEMITCHELL
COLLINSNE

I look forward to watching you all drop into the teams "leader board" as you post your exercise!
Our current leader is DAHUGGS with 199 points so far this month!

Heather

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
KristeMitchell
on 10/13/09 2:36 pm
I had one episode like that early out, but nothing since.  I really don't test the waters.  I do enjoy 4-5 M&Ms pretty regularly, but other than a small bite here and there, I don't eat sweets.  The episode I did have sucked so bad, I really want to avoid it.  As far as working out, I find that when I workout my weight loss stalls.  I am much more active than I have been.  I walk my son to and from school. I take the stairs. I play with my kids more.  But as far as a structured work out, yeah no...

KristeMitchell
on 10/13/09 2:30 pm

Carb-ho?  LOL!

KristeMitchell
on 10/13/09 2:27 pm

No secrets here.  I get in my water and protein.  I am more active than I was, but I am hardly exercising. I find when I do, I don't lose as quickly.  When the weight loss starts to slow then I'll kick it into gear.  I'm going to join a local gym soon and try to get in 3 days a week.  It's hard to be motivated to work out when I am losing so quickly just based on diet. 

Laura_Illinois
on 10/13/09 2:00 pm - Morris, IL
Congratulations, I'm really impressed with your photos. You did a great job taking the photos too. It's a great example of what a difference this surgery has made in our lives.

What is your secret? Are you exercising? What type of exercises do you do?

I'm trying to get motivated to join a YMCA or healthclub. It's already getting pretty cold outside here in Northern Illinois.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!