Recent Posts

jdr1208
on 10/15/09 6:01 am - Worcester, MA
Topic: RE: x-post My First Foamies! --- TMI warning
if it has to do with throwing up or foamies, you guys are talking the story of my life! lol i ate peanut butter today and i got dry mouth wicked bad so i took a drink of water... bad idea. got sick, hoping for substance, only foamies! :( lame
but i understand!!!!!!
lol (i know the TMI thing is really TMI for some, but i have a toddler so theres not much that ends up TMI for me lol)

jill
jdr1208
on 10/15/09 5:48 am - Worcester, MA
Topic: RE: October 20 will be my 3 months.... pics..
are you kidding me? are you sure you had your surgery the same day as me? im barely down 50lbs! im down ONE size!!! you look amazing!!! i want to be you! how did you do so well in such a short amount of time?
ok im jealous...
lol
jill
MotoMommy
on 10/15/09 5:25 am - oceanside, CA
Topic: October 20 will be my 3 months.... pics..
  I apologize that I've been absent... things got SEVERLY  crazy around my home.... buuuuuuuut..... 

I have not failed to take pics... 

Photobucket

and this is the most recent picture.....

Photobucket

** this surgery ...SAVED my life....It's amazing and I feel amazing ... I am eating & feeling full. I am exercising 3 times a week sometimes more... I can play with my kids with out hurting & not being able to breathe.... The emotional transition is the other side of this amazing journey... my whole life has gotten better, I can fit in the booths at resturants and I am not afraid to go into stores..

& OMG .. THE other day I actually bought something from the NON-FAT KID STORE... I stood in the changing room crying cause I was soooooooooooo Happy... & by the way ...what I bought.... was the sweater dress from above !!!  I went from a 26 to a 12 !!! and that dress is a LARGE IN JR'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I hope all has been well now that things are setteling doen I should be on more !!! 

how is everyone else doing ? 

** Living my life.... **

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 10:50 pm
Topic: RE: Well...I can finally tell my sister...TMI
Your son cracks me up!  Good job, Mommy!!!

My daughters are 7 & 8.  The 7-yr old is Little Miss Bossy.   She acts just like my sister, who I call "Big Miss Bossy", but not to her face, lol.
mystimel
on 10/14/09 6:25 pm - Long Beach, CA
Yes I read your post and almost posted this as a reply, but I'd already made topics on other boards so I figured I'd do it here too, plus your experience was a bit different too.Funny though that they happened the same night!
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 12:25 pm
I just had my first episode similar to this yesterday.  Chicken was not my friend either.  Glad you are feeling better.
amy1515
on 10/14/09 10:54 am
Topic: RE: Must be a picture day. Uploaded my 3 month post op
you look soooo GREAT!!  I can't believe the difference!!  ( just figured out how to view everyone's pics)   Congrats on the hard work!!!
Pat G.
on 10/14/09 10:51 am - Benton, LA
Topic: RE: x-post: Wanna know why I hate shopping at Goodwill?
Great name for the store! My closet has definitely shrunk since the pounds started dropping! Hope you find some great deals when you get there.

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/14/09 8:32 am - TX
It happened to me with a piece of chicken I didn't chew up enough.  Foamies . . . then vomit.  I was never soooo happy to get the food back up and out of me.  

Glad to hear you resolved it quickly.  It's so uncomfortable!

amy1515
on 10/14/09 6:49 am
I too have thrown up once!  It was about 2 weeks into soft foods that i made an eggface low-carb pizza and only ate one piece of it.  I had exactly the same experience as you with the pain and when it did come back up, it was just the pizza, no acid or yuckies.  I know i had just over-done it with the tortilla (way too early post-op)  and i probably didn't chew it enough.  I'm soo sorry that you have had this experience but, i"m sure you learned your lesson, just like i did.  The thing about our" weight-loss tool"  is that it keeps you on track even when your schedule doesn't want you too.  We don't have a choice but to follow the plan!  or we get sick!  It's just part of the process to see what the limits are.  You'll be fine from now on and I'm sure won't have this problem again.  Don't beat yourself up about it -- it was a learning experience!!  I'm sure you're still on the right track.  I know when it happened to me i was disgusted with myself and thought i had really blown it. A few days passed, and I have been really careful to chew chew chew since.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views