Recent Posts

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 12:43 am
Topic: Scales
Hello fellow Julyer's

Just curious I have a scenario going.. I bought a brand new analog scale.. and health-o-meter digital scale.. I' m curious to which to use to be accurate as my doctor's digital scale and counter weight scale.. anyways.. when I went to my doc's I weight 264lbs, the digital health-o-meter says 295lb,and the analog says 268lbs.. I thought digital are suppose to be accurate I was told by a friend a Wal-mart that people return busted scales all the time and they just tape the boxes and put them right back on the shelf, she said the health-o-meters are the most returned to the store.. I think the analog would be my best bet.. curious to what everyone else uses?
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

lori_lora
on 10/15/09 12:21 pm - CA
Topic: RE: NEW PICS POSTED...GIMME YOUR OPINION....
Wow Gena, you look great! What a difference!!
Your girls must be so proud of their Mom, heck you must be sooo proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!
lori_lora
on 10/15/09 10:31 am - CA
Topic: RE: x-post: Wanna know why I hate shopping at Goodwill?
Thanks for the idea of the consignment shop, I have so many business type clothes that are now too big and this would be a good way to exchange them for some items that will fit me better. I'm going to look in the phone book right now!! Thanks!!
lori_lora
on 10/15/09 10:26 am - CA
Topic: RE: Must be a picture day. Uploaded my 3 month post op
Wow Kristie, your pictures are amazing, you look great. Keep it up, I am looking forward to your next set of pictures!!
lori_lora
on 10/15/09 10:17 am - CA
Topic: RE: CRAZY LOOKS
Good for you!! Keep up the good work!!
lori_lora
on 10/15/09 10:09 am - CA
Topic: RE: October 20 will be my 3 months.... pics..
You look wonderful, keep it up girl!!
lori_lora
on 10/15/09 10:07 am - CA
Topic: RE: Well...I can finally tell my sister...TMI
I have had the opening to my stomach stretched and I still throw up one or two times a week. I make sure I eat slowly and chew really good. I have almost accepted throwing up as part of my new life. I go back to the Gastroenterologist on the 26th, I'm kind of hoping he finds I still have a slight blockage, cause I just can't see having to live the rest of my life like this!!!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/15/09 10:00 am - TX
Topic: RE: October 20 will be my 3 months.... pics..
You look great!  Keep up the good work.

AshleyDillo
on 10/15/09 8:31 am - Tallahassee, FL
Topic: RE: Well...I can finally tell my sister...TMI

Man..I must have the pouch of steel!  I still haven't thrown up once.  I did get a piece of a calcium pill stuck about 4 weeks out and felt the nausea and salivating kick in, but I was able to walk and jump around and it eventually dissolved or went down.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

mystimel
on 10/15/09 6:16 am - Long Beach, CA
Topic: RE: x-post My First Foamies! --- TMI warning
Yeah I figure TMI is basically obvious from the title and I don't really know of anything TMI that has ever really disturbed me, but I'm hardier than some people I suppose. Though being post-op most people have been in the various tmi situations so I figure no big deal. I put the TMI for the more sensitive people who might be out there and could complain. They've been warned even if they didn't need it.
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!