Recent Posts

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 3:29 am
Topic: RE: Scales
I thought so too.. but when I return it this morning they had received over 15 scales!! i think something is wrong with mine weighting me at almost 31lbs difference.. I think I'm going to buy the one I found on the web .. it's the same one used on BIGGEST LOSERS but a woophing 75.00!! But least it will be accurate.
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/09 3:27 am
georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 3:26 am
Topic: RE: CRAZY LOOKS
Thanks... the July group is doing FABULOUS!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 3:25 am
THANK YOU.. I see from your last post the scale is moving for YOU!!... BIG CLAPS!!
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/09 3:15 am
jdr1208
on 10/16/09 2:20 am - Worcester, MA

thats so fantastic!!!!!!!!!! you're looking good lady!
everyone in my office gives me looks every now and then but no one has said anything!

you're doing amazing!!!!!

Satinysilke
on 10/16/09 2:03 am - CA
Hi,

I have a Health OMeter scale too and it is not acurate and weighs me anywhere from 4 to 9 pounds over what my doctors scale weighs me.  I found that the weigh****chers glass scale is the best and weighs me right on with the doctors scale I also have a taylor digital scale.  (you see what is going on here-- scale obsession)  I own 4 scales because i was in search of one that would actually weigh me exactly like the doctors scale.  So far it has been the WW scale.

Hope this helps!
~ Satinysilke~
RNY 9/1/09

Reneab
on 10/16/09 1:54 am
Topic: RE: Flu Shot
I had my flu shot on the 2nd of this month and I am fine.  I work for the Health Dept., and I think I am also gonna take the H1N1. 
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKbQOBD/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wKbQOBD/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Papoose79
on 10/16/09 12:52 am - Horn Lake, MS
I have a health o meter digital scale from walmart and I wish I would have read this before I bought it! To be honest it has been pretty good and on point all I did was change the battery. There is a 1 or 2 lb difference from that at the surgeon's office.

From the looks of it the analog seem to be the closets to me. Keep doing them both and see what you come up with down the line or just return the one with that 30lb difference!!
HW: 284 SW: 273 1st Goal: 200 2nd Goal (PCP): 150 Surgeon's goal 140                          
georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 12:44 am
Topic: RE: October 20 will be my 3 months.... pics..
AWSOME GIRLIE!!! CONGRATS
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!