Recent Posts

KristeMitchell
on 10/17/09 2:31 am
Topic: RE: Well...I can finally tell my sister...TMI
I barfed with a hard boiled egg too! I tried eating it plain.  Yeah, no bueno.  Now I make it with Miracle whip. 

mari F.
on 10/16/09 1:57 pm - wichita falls, TX
Topic: RE: NEW PICS POSTED...GIMME YOUR OPINION....

You look TERRIFIC!! 

I do not see myself as skinnier in the mirror.  I still see the same old me even though I have lost roughly 60 pounds since July.  Like you, I notice that my wedding rings and other rings practically fall off my fingers if I am not careful. I also do realize that I bought a size 16 jeans last week and it wasn't from the women's side of the store. But that dang mirror....it's still the size 24/26!

So I have to agree with the other posts - we need to re-train our brain! Once someone figures out how to do that, please let me know. I am trying but am not being successful.

But YES, you are looking super! Keep up the great work!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 1:20 pm, edited 10/16/09 1:20 pm
Topic: RE: Scales
Yeah I hope so.. but I think my case is buying an accurate scale.. why use one that's not accurate.. this is important too me.. everyone Else is different. I just won't buy a Wally scale.. CHEAP
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 10/16/09 12:59 pm

Although that scale you bought was bananas, I think it's important to pick a scale and stick with it. I bought a scale at target a week before surgery and that is the only scale I really look at to track my weight loss.  The drs office, the surgeon's office and the 2 scales at work all put me within a 5 lb range.  But I also weigh myself at the same time in the same outfit (hubby's t-shirt and underwear;).  So I know it is accurate since it is always the same condition.  Good luck! Hope the Biggest Loser scale is bette!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 11:24 am
I just purchase a Wii & Wii fit got to figure how to use it. Thanks for the info
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Bthomas15
on 10/16/09 11:07 am
fundy
on 10/16/09 10:42 am
Topic: Protein Soups
Hi Everyone....Getting ready for my "Sleeve" on the 27th.  Who has the best Travel Packets of Protein Soup.  Please let me know.  Thanks, Fundy
AshleyDillo
on 10/16/09 7:53 am - Tallahassee, FL

I don't even own a scale--I just use Wii Fit to keep track of my weight.  I only check once a week at the same time of day so I don't drive myself crazy with fluctuations.  It's usually about 3 pounds less than what the scales at my support group weighs.

The analog scale I stepped on at a local grocery store was spot on with the Wii Fit, though!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 3:36 am
Mine did too for the first week then weight  started fluctuating.. the health-o-meters are very delicate I was told.. if you step the wrong way, sling it around, or keep moving it to another location can be off the calibration in them. PLUS I use to work at WAL-MART while in college.. you would be surprise how things come in on there TRUCKS!! OOH well!!
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/16/09 3:32 am
Yeah I believe your right.. I return the scale and got my 35.00 dollars back.. crazy thought when digital should be better.. JUST NOT AT WAL-MART!!. That SUCKS!! but I did purchase the biggest losers scale.. suppose to be very accurate.. WE WILL SEE!!
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!