Recent Posts

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/20/09 12:01 pm - TX
Topic: RE: Does anyone use Wii Fit?
I have one and really like it.  I need to branch out and get some new fitness software for it as I've been doing to same old thing.

mari F.
on 10/20/09 12:01 pm - wichita falls, TX
Topic: RE: I've been bad...
Oh my gosh that must have been a FUN trip! Good news is - you are normal :)  We have all been there I am sure. I know I have!  You are not failing so don't even think that please.  It was just a little speed bump.  Keep up the good work and I hope you feel better soon

mari F.
on 10/20/09 11:48 am - wichita falls, TX
I absolutely LOVE my wii fit :)  That is what I use on a weekly basis to keep track of my weight and BMI.  They also have a Biggest Loser workout for the Wii that I am going to buy this weekend.  I can't wait! 

Beda40
on 10/20/09 10:20 am - Florham Park, NJ
Topic: RE: I've been bad...
Thanks Pooh.  I do feel better now... hours later.  I worked extra hard on my stretches in yoga class tonight and I'm not skipping walking at all this week no matter what!  I'm working on getting my mind right again so that won't happen again! 
saletiajohnson
on 10/20/09 9:02 am - anchorage, AK
Topic: RE: Scales
I have a WW scale and it is AWESOME.
saletiajohnson
on 10/20/09 8:57 am - anchorage, AK
Topic: RE: Are you drinking caffeine?
I drink at least one coffee drink a day! No guilt over here.
saletiajohnson
on 10/20/09 8:46 am - anchorage, AK
AshleyDillo
on 10/20/09 8:26 am - Tallahassee, FL
Topic: RE: Are you drinking caffeine?

I don't do caffeine.  It triggers carb cravings for me and makes me retain water.

I do try and squeeze green tea into my diet a few times a week.  It has minimal caffeine and it supposedly stimulates the metabolism.  I've always been a bigger fan of tea than coffee..I would order the chai at Starbucks,

There's a recipe floating around for a Chai Latte protein drink that I want to try sometime.  But I need to find some unsweetened decaf tea powder in order to make it.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

AshleyDillo
on 10/20/09 8:19 am - Tallahassee, FL

I have it and I love it.  For the Wii Fit game the weight limit is 330 lbs.  The balance board itself can support 400 and some other games do use the board.  It's a great starter for fitness and balancing and it serves as a scale and weight chart as well.  If you're just introducing yourself to exercise I think it's a great place to start.

Another good purchase (which makes use of the balance board optional) is EA Active.  It's a great personal trainer program that comes with resistance bands and it completely customizable.  It also will estimate how much of a calorie burn you did during your workout. 

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

STACY RICHARDSON
on 10/20/09 7:30 am
RNY on 03/02/09 with
yes you can get a good work out on a wii. its great for cardio and toning. i recomend it all the way. good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views