Recent Posts

georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 12:18 am, edited 10/22/09 10:22 am
Topic: RE: 3 mo post op...my thoughts!
GOOD FOR YOU!!.. CONGRATS !!
I don't know about anybody Else on this board , regardless of the post -op healing process.. plateau's.. food tolerance.. hair loss... and rapidly shrinking Boob's (AKA TAT TA's) ... I WOULDN'T REGRET THIS SURGERY AT ALL!!  I WOULD DO IT AGAIN!!  I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS WITH OVER 100 pounds off my FRAME!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HEATHER & THE REST OF JULYER's

GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ON MY TEAM!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 12:07 am, edited 10/22/09 12:07 am
Topic: RE: 100 lbs gone!
GO FLORIDA GIRL!! THAT AWESOME!! AND I KNOW IT FEELS AWESOME!!... I have read on the site where people have complained about their TAT TA's shrinking.. but that's fine by me.. I went down from a 48 DDD to a now 46DD !!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 10/21/09 11:58 pm - Bradford, PA
Topic: RE: I got my hair cut!
I agree with Sharon - cute and sassy  :-)     I've been thinking about getting mine cut again and colored.  I'm sick of seeing the grey hair as I haven't colored it since a week before surgery.  I think that would make a huge difference. 

Kristie, I can't tell from the angle if that is what they call "a bob"  or not?  I've been thinking about doing one of the hair styles (might be called a bob), where it's a tad longer in the front and buzzed off in the back.  Not sure what they call those.  Anyone know?

Looks good Kristie.
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/21/09 11:00 pm - TX
Topic: RE: 100 lbs gone!
100 pounds is fantastic, Ashley!  Great job.

Sharon

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/21/09 10:22 pm - TX
Kriste,

It's cute and sassy!  I have the same haircut.  I bought a bottle of Nioxin conditioner which is supposed to help with hair loss.  We'll see!

Sharon

AshleyDillo
on 10/21/09 8:49 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Topic: 100 lbs gone!

I hit another goal today!  I wanted to be 100 lbs down from when I started my doctor supervised diet pre-op.  That was on November 11, 2008.  Today I weighed in at slightly over 101 lbs down.

I lost over 100 lbs in less than a year!!!!!   Granted 41 of those pounds were in the 8 months before surgery, but I couldn't be happier with my progress.

I began at a 4X, 32/34W size with a 54" inch waist and a 54C bra size.  I'm now wearing anywhere from 1-3X, 22/24W and my bra size is now a 44C.  I usually measure my waist by men's pants sizes, but since I've lost the weight I actually have a waist and hip, so I haven't bought anymore men's pants!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

latinamommy
on 10/21/09 5:00 pm - Winslow, AZ
Topic: RE: Are you drinking caffeine?
I drink a half cup of half-caff coffee every morning with my mom.  I don't feel one bit guilty for doing it.  And (OMG) I usually have a cookie to dip in my coffee.  Again no guilt.  I also drin****d Tea every day.  Arby's has a sugar free blackberry flavored one that I am sooo hooked on.  I gave up Sodas, Energy Drinks and smoking for this surgery.  I think of my vices caffiene is the least worrisome.
Dominique

latinamommy
on 10/21/09 4:51 pm - Winslow, AZ
You look beautiful like always!!  I also cut my hair.  Now it's just below my shoulder which is SHORT for me.  I hate that my hair is falling out.  I'm Mexican darn it!!!  I should have thick long shiny hair like I used to!! Not this ratty falling out mess I have on my head now. 
Dominique

Bthomas15
on 10/21/09 2:47 pm
Topic: RE: daily protein?
i use Super Whey Protein shot..its in a 2 oz tube and it has 26 grams in one tube..so I can drink really fast.
Shida77
on 10/21/09 1:52 pm
Topic: RE: SABRINA8888
Maybe she's been busy busy busy...I know I have!!!! I'm gonna send up some prayers for her AND for everyone. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views