Recent Posts

georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 4:07 am
Topic: RE: daily protein?
YUMMY soy vanilla drink 8 oz 15 grams...
Grand ma's salomon patties 1 med. patty 20 grams
barilla whole wheat pasta with meat sauce 25 grams 3 ozs
egg delight one medium egg scrambled, or boiled mixed so cottage cheese.. 30 grams ( sounds yucky but tastes pretty darn good)
chili 30 gram for every 3 to 4ozs
UMMM the list goes on.. also check out you tube.. there's this lady that lost over 200 pounds anyways.. she cooks and has som preety good different recipes but I just put a littlle twist on them.. www.pouchfriendly.com or  just type in pouchfriendly in youtube, and also EGGFACE has good  stuff to cook.. like a lot.. got to go because it's lunch time BABY!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 3:58 am
Topic: RE: Sinfully delicious protein shake - oh this is so yummy
I'm gonna try this out this weekend...
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 3:56 am
Topic: RE: I got my hair cut!
LOL... you got my side hurting!! YOU need to post that new cut of yours!!
Lisa 

2_be_me_again
on 10/22/09 2:47 am
WOooo hottie alert!  I love the new look Ms Kristie!   I LOVE MY WIGS - so I haven't really seen the hair lost underneath it.  LOL
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:20 am
Topic: RE: 100 lbs gone!
Woo-Hoo!  That is amazing! And don't discount the 41 pounds you lost pre-op.  I did that too and then I realized that I still lost the weight.  Lots of people can't/don't lose that amount of weight! Welcome to the 100+ club! Also, I love your new avatar! The life jacket one was funny but it is so nice to see your pretty face! Keep up the great work!

KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:17 am
I bought the Nioxin set with the shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment.  I figure there is no harm in trying.  But from what I have read, this is just a natural reaction to shocking our systems like we have and there is really nothing that can be done to stop it.  We just have to wait or it to grow back.  But I use the shampoo because it makes me feel like I am doing something.  Cutting it did seem to help with the being covered in hair issue and I feel oh so sassy.  Help too that I am down to 227! I'm feeling pretty hot these days!

KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:14 am
That's awesome! Isn't it amazing discovering this new body of ours?? Keep up the great work!

KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:13 am
Girl...I would love a weave! Post pics after you cut your hair!

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 2:12 am
georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 12:23 am
FITS YOU..

I having mine cut again Saturaday.. my hair is falling out pretty bad.. But the rest I will fill in with a BE-WEAVEABLE.. I will POST  a  PIC UP after it's get done!!
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!