AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

2_be_me_again
on 7/24/13 10:55 am
Topic: 2013 Update

Hey Lovely!!

It's been a while!  So here's my scoop.  I was finally elated to have another baby but that wasn't the plan set for me.  I ended up losing the baby going into a severe depression gaining 45lbs and had no desire to lose any of it.   I trip out reading my blog over the last few years... and suddenly...I feel the need to get back on the bandwagon of routine routine routine.  If anything...I'm reminided of life before RNY and after...I was happy , I was deserving of such gift.  **** happens I guess.  Anywho... I hope everyone is still on the right path and looking fab as usual. 

One day at a time...

xoxo,

B

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

saletiajohnson
on 7/15/13 5:18 am - anchorage, AK
Topic: 4 Years!

Hello everyone! I am 4 years out as of yesterday! Starting weight 333 pounds, weighing in at 163. My lowest weight was 153, but for some reason my body loves it in the 160's.  I'm currently in the process of getting a panny removal, but my insurance might not cover it because they say it does not hang past my pubic region. Either way I'm pretty greatful and I would do it over again in a heart beat! I hoipe everyone is doing fine out there!

princess2131
on 1/23/13 3:42 am - champaign, IL
Topic: RE: 3 years and still frustrated!

Don't waste your time with the band you will never reach your goal . Do a revision to vsg

Beda40
on 1/17/13 9:36 pm - Florham Park, NJ
Topic: RE: 3 years out and weighing in at 145 lbs

How did surgery in Mexico go?  How did you find a surgeon?  Please share your experience.

Thanks!

butterflydreams
on 8/13/12 5:22 pm
Topic: 3 years out and weighing in at 145 lbs
 It's been a little over three years and I am more than happy with my outcome. I did gain a little bit back. About 10 lbs. But I quickly learned that going back to the basics makes things easier. I use my protein shake as a "de-carb" tool. I will drink nothing but protein for two full days. Then do the soft protein followed by ground followed by regular. It's the simple 5 day pouch test. And it gets all the carbs and cravings out of my system. 

I am getting ready to take a trip to Mexico to have some of my excess skin removed and have a lower body lift done. I will also have my arms done. My legs need to be done at a separate time. They will not do them both at once. I am hoping that it all comes out OK. I am extremely nervous about international surgery but I cannot afford to pay what they doctors in the states are charging! 

I hope everyone is doing well. I will post photos soon! 

XO

Brandi C.
on 7/17/12 5:29 am
Topic: 3 years and still frustrated!
Today is my 3 year anniversary having the lap band and I have only lost 60lbs of the 120lbs that I want to loose.  The dr tells me he has no concerns and I am doing pretty much what I should.  I need to excersise more than once a week but at 9cc's in my 10cc band I am getting disouraged that this just isnt going to work for me. I still hope that something will turn around soon. 
~ Brandi
Surgery 7/16/09!
WBS - 275 WAS - 260

2_be_me_again
on 6/15/12 6:45 am
Topic: How 6 months of Alcoholism and Laziness got me a 33lbs weight gain!
REPOSTED from my blog...  hope everyone is well.  Miss ya!

Long time...

As I sit here and try to think of some bull**** lies to say... I won't.  Here's what's up.  I lost a **** load of weight, stopped going to support groups cause I thought I was hot **** continued drinking wine like water and havent been on a regular gym schedule in months.  Ahh... what eles, oh, I started smoking ciggerrets.  I'm at work today, and was actually looking up revision surgerys, I visited Lindora.com, Jenny Craig.com, and Weigh****chers.com too.  I'm almost 3 years out and got to damn comfortable.   I had to give in and buy size 12 jeans and even those are snugg now.  WTF??? Oh hell no!!!!!!!  I will not buy a size 14.  I will NOT.  

I need a swift kick in the ass right now for gaining weight.  And if you think it's because I'm sitting around eating ho-ho's and cookies and stuff... it's not.  It's the wine.  Yep, just like they all warn you before you have this surgeory... wine is addictive.  I feel like I should slap my damn self cause I knew better and vowed to change up and now look where I am.  When I was a kid, there was a stigma with "crackheads".   No one in their right mind would say... hey, let me try that - knowing damn well they can't kick that habbit as easy as they think.  Well, here I am - should woulda ******g coulda.  Should have never drank wine.  Couldve stopped when I said I would when I realized it was a problem.  I wouldve but there was that party or so and so is coming over - gotta stock up.  All the BS I fed to myself.

Well, there it is.  220lbs today.  Replaced water with wine.  I drink a glass of wine before I go work.  3 bottles when I get home.  I actually think I day-dream about wine while at work.   Totally an alchohlic.  My eating habbits are still the same... I'm too lazy to cook so I don't eat meals... I snack.  Carb City.  

Last week, I went to Palm Springs and it was hot as hell.  6 months ago, I could be walkin out the house half naked...last week however, as hot as it was - I had on long sleeves and like 3 spanx slips and a long skirt.  i lied and said I was on my rag cause I didn't want anyone to see me in a swimsuit.  So I sat in the room most of the day... drinking my life away till it got dark and cool enough to hang out side with my friends.   What a ******g joke I am. 

Well, that is all.  I've been fairly open with all of you pre surgery and post.   Learn from my mistake.  

Today, still happy I had RNY July 2009.  Today, mad at myeslf for not heeding the warning.

-Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

2_be_me_again
on 6/15/12 6:44 am
Topic: RE: Three years and loving life!!!
 You said it!! It's a tool.... congrats on your TT.    Keep up the good work!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views