How's everybody doing? Miss your posts.

Laura_Illinois
on 10/20/10 8:57 am - Morris, IL
I've been off-line for a week and was surprised nobody's posted anything for awhile. How ya' doin?

I have a hernia, so my surgeon had me meet with a plastic surgeon. They will work together on the hernia and repair my extra hanging skin on my stomach for free! Whoopy! I still have to set up the surgery date. Hopefully before Thanksgiving. What's new with you?

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/10 1:33 pm - Glenside, PA
Hey Everyone.  I have been living life!  School is back in session and I am having a terrific year, so far.  I haven't lost any weight in at least 6 months, but I have learned to jog!  I run about three times a week anywhere from 1 to 2 miles.  On the days I don't run I walk! 
This is a very good thing as I am eating WAY oo many calories, mostly in the form of munchies late at night.  But I am not giving up!  I have developed the good habit of exercising,so I figure  it is just a matter of time before I develop better eating habits!  Damn it!  I still am proud of myself for every good decision I make - I escaped Halloween relatively chocolate free!  Go Me!
luanne711
on 11/22/10 6:36 am - Bradford, PA
well, I didn't do so well with Halloween, but not gonna beat myself up, that's for sure I had a couple of "Pay Days", so the protein in the peanuts allowed me to "not feel bad"
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views