Before and 1st bikini - WARNING - GROSS PIC INSIDE

2_be_me_again
on 9/4/10 11:03 am, edited 9/17/10 5:02 am
I WARNED YOU TWICE NOW...  

Hello my fellow Julyer's...

I see the board has slowed down a lot lately... HOORAH!  This can only mean we are finally living the life we had hoped to the morning of our surgeries.  I am enjoying life and finally appreciating ME.  I'm not going to get too lenghthy in this post but want to share my NEVER BEFORE SEEN BY ANYONE EXCEPT MY EX BF and my first bikini as an adult photos with my July family.  JOIN THE SHOW AND TELL... post your before and after too! 

As I remain humble, I'll close with... I still need you guys and thank you so much for your support, a kick in my ass when I needed it and your ear's over the year... Keep enjoying life and know that we have each other when ever we may be in need or if we want to share our accomplishments.

Happy day,
Brandi

Weeks before surgery.... 299lbs

AND 1 YEAR LATER... MY GOAL REACHED... to finally wear and look decent in a bikini!  172lbs - 6' tall - 34 c bra - size 10 jeans.

PHOTOS TO BE DELETED FROM POST IN 1 WEEK
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

hop2bthin
on 9/4/10 11:31 am - Florence, AL
I think you have done a great job on losing all your weight, & you look great... keep up the good job. I will be glad to get to this point!!!!!  

hop2bthin

2_be_me_again
on 9/9/10 2:36 am
  Awhhh thank you!  I see your fresh out the gate... YOU WILL GET HERE SOON.  Believe me... I thought I'd never see the day....time is on your side!

Hugs and kisses...

Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

collinsne
on 9/6/10 11:26 am - Barre, VT
Brandi,
You're looking awesome!  What an accomplishment! Your are a free flying butterfly!

HW 358 - SW 267 - CW 228 - GW 170
2_be_me_again
on 9/9/10 2:37 am
  Thanks girl.... - I'm waiting... where's your photos?

Hugs and kisses,
Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

KristeMitchell
on 9/7/10 12:34 am
*****! J/K!!!!!!!!!! Where is the excessive skin!?! I can't even see my who ha because there is a nasty apron of skin hanging down onto my thighs! WTF!  I am so jealous but SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! You look amazing!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kriste 

2_be_me_again
on 9/9/10 2:40 am
  I love you Miss Kriste!  I got skin girl...you can't see it in my "trick" mirror huh?    THANKS SO MUCH!   Now... where's your photos at missy?    I see you are almost there... just a few pounds more... HOORAH for you!   I remember reading  your post a few months ago where you were talking about changing goal weights etc.... see - you did it!  I'm proud of us all. 

Thanks again hunny bunny...

Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Laura_Illinois
on 9/10/10 1:53 am - Morris, IL
You look so CUTE! Very nice job on the weight loss. EX BOYFRIEND, huh? Did you kick him to the curb with that cute little body of yours. I'm so proud of you and all of us July 2009ers. 

I'm 22lbs. from my original goal of 150lbs. Wii Fit says 148 lb. would be perfect BMI for my 5'9" frame. I need to have an abdominal hernia repaired. I'll send photos after that, scars and all. I may as well embrace them and my saggy arms and legs they're not going anywhere. It is still so much better than where I was for the last 20 years. I feel like I have a second chance at life and I'm taking full advantage of it! (No boyfriend yet, but I'll be out looking tonight for sure) Look out Chi town, Laura's coming to town!

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

2_be_me_again
on 9/17/10 4:58 am
  Oh Miss Laura... thank you so much sweetie pie! And about the BF... I just added you as a friend... feel free to read my blog whenever you may be boared at home!  Check you out...almost to goal and I LOVE YOUR NEW AVIE BTW... I recall your old one and to see the new one is outstanding!  Well - if anything need to be repaired - good to hear it's a ab hernia versus something else... I'm sure things will be okay.  22lbs till goal is sooo exciting.  Having something to work torwds is awesome.  Seems like maintenace is harder than the loosing part.  Date away... be selective... but enjoy being you too! 

Keep up the fantastic progress miss lady!!

Hugs and kisses!!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

georgiapeachinla
on 9/12/10 7:27 pm
AWESOME Girlie...Take care
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 991 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!