Go Look at Your Closet Right Now!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/7/10 7:29 am

Last night while getting ready for bed, I glanced towards my closet.  The door was open and you could see all my clothes.  Then it hit me...it looks like a rainbow in there!  So many different colored tops, just unbelievable from this time last year.  It used to be that everything I wore was black or really dark, now I've got a yellow blouse...Yellow!!!  I even bought white capris!  Unheard of!!!

And you know what other realization hit me?  There is nothing in my closet that was there a year ago!  Wow, just amazing.

School's about to start and I've been shopping.  Huz remarked about the amount of receipts I gave him and I informed him that we would just have to deal with it because I had no clothes for school.  He's such a great guy that all he said was "OK".

So go open your closet door and take a look!  I bet it looks totally different than last year.  I'm gonna go look at mine again and be amazed!

luanne711
on 8/11/10 4:07 am - Bradford, PA
Mine just needs to be plain ole "hoe'd out"!!  I've been trying to get rid of the old stuff and I'm amazed at how few clothes I now have, but it's all good.

I too can relate to the "white pants".   Some of them are even too big.  I think it's time to try on some smaller sizes, just for the heck of it  :-)

Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 8/12/10 9:07 am
I have nothing... I have to start buying clothes for winter before I FREEZE..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1068 views
4 Years!