Workout week 3

sexyshoediva
on 4/30/10 12:30 pm - OH
yesterday i didn't work out. I missed my early morning workout and didn't get to it later so today i made sure i exercised as soon as i got up. did the glider, health rider, exercise bike and ab lounger circuit. Saw the nut, and exercise therapist today. exercise therapist said my routine is good and to stick with it for awhile, to increase my weights if i feel it's too easy.

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

babyface12
on 5/1/10 9:03 am
 Friday I was so exhausted I could not get a workout in ... So today I took the girls to our neighborhood park. While they played I walked  for like a hour and then plan to do three miles on the treadmill tonight!!!   YEAH!!! I started taking the liquid b12 . Hope it helps keep my energy in check!!!  LOL So far since we started this challenge it has helped me get out of that dreadful stall!! So I thank you ya for keepin me movin. Hope you girls are having a wonderful weekend!!!

sexyshoediva
on 5/1/10 11:53 am - OH
I was invited to a friends house to exercise today. Her husband has the P90x - she let me choose a tape. I said lets do the easiest one, that's the stretching workout. OMgoodness, it is no joke yall. I couldn't even do the whole thing. I thought that stretching was suppose to be easy! When they say extreme they mean extreme!

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

sexyshoediva
on 5/2/10 12:53 pm - OH
Even though today is my day off I did my circuit. I was so sore from yesterday, I thought I better or i won't be able to tomorrow. Hope everyone is well.
smooches
(deactivated member)
on 5/2/10 1:41 pm - Glenside, PA
Hubby and I did three miles yesterday (Saturday) but only a  mile today.  We were out at 11:00 and it was just too hot already and he wanted to get home to start his yard work.  I don't know what we'll do when summer really gets here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views