Workout week 3

babyface12
on 4/26/10 12:51 am
 Hoping everyone is having a wonderful Monday. I wrote this once already and it somehow disappeared. LOL So here we go again....  Ladies you are doing a fabulous job working out!!!  This week my goal is 2 miles a day for the next 5 days.  So what are your goals for the week ladies???!!! Summer is fast approaching and the weather here in texas has been so beautiful! I am definitely going to have to do some of my time outside!!!  Can't wait till I hear from you ladies!!!   

sexyshoediva
on 4/26/10 6:24 am - OH
My goals this week are to do strength training MWF - right now i am doing "Working Out With Weights for Dummies," which has 12 exercises - 2 sets each, and cardio the other days for 1/2 hour.
babyface12
on 4/27/10 5:04 am
 Iv'e never seen work out for Dummies.!!!!  Sounds like an awesome find!  
babyface12
on 4/26/10 1:45 pm
 Ok ladies i did 2 miles about to try for one more before bed time!!!  How are you doing Miss Georgia and Canisse???  Each day brings us closer to goal!!!
babyface12
on 4/27/10 5:02 am, edited 4/27/10 12:29 pm
 I got in at least 3 miles in today giving the TAKS test. I was on my feet walking nonstop for like 5 hours. My legs are killin me  but I am vowing to still get in another 2 miles on the treadmill tonight so i can get my heart rate up. How are you ladies doing today?  .....  Well I did go ahead and do another 2 miles on the treadmill!!! OMG I don't know how I did it but its done Hopefully I can keep this momentum going!!! How are you ladies doing this week so far??  Hard to believe that a year is just around the corner I am trying hard to race to the finish line. Have appt on the 5th to do my check up and start looking into plastics.  
sexyshoediva
on 4/27/10 2:59 pm - OH
Monday - did early morning walk, and 3 sets of crunches, and that evening did part of my strength training tape. I was sick and the thought of 55 minutes was too much so i did the lower body portion.
Tuesday - still sick so skipped my morning walk. Didn't want to miss completely so this evening I did a short circuit - health glider, health rider, and exercise bike.
Oh yeah and I looked at the video it's Shaping Up with Weights for Dummies. I like the instructor she really breaks down each exercise and how to get the correct stance, nuetral spine and all that stuff I never heard of before.

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

babyface12
on 4/29/10 11:55 am
 Yesterday I was so exhausted I couldn't get a work out in. Tonight I am looking forward to finishing at least 3 miles!!!   Hope you all are having a wonderful week!!!
babyface12
on 4/30/10 1:28 am
 Down 2 lbs this week gotta be all the working out LOL!!! Thank you guys for keeping me motivated!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/10 2:17 am - Glenside, PA

I'm happy to report that Hubby and I are back in the walking groove.  It was a couple of weeks there without walking and I was starting to seriously miss it!  LOL. 

Today I am going to the running store to buy myself a pair of *gulp* running shoes.  Yikes!  I must be really serious about this running/joggins stuff because despite all the setbacks I still have my eyes on the prize.  Which is being able to jog daily to get my exercise in rather than do that walking thing, which I think is rather boring. 

Anyway, it feels good to be active in a really positive way and I'm excited to have a goal to reach for and a place to come to and talk about it!   Thank guys! 

babyface12
on 4/30/10 5:28 am
 Awesome job!!!  i am thinking I am going to be in the need of new running shoes!!!  I heard somewhere that a pair of running shoes are only good for like 200 miles...  I have had these puppies a while now.  Glad to see ya back on this week was getting worried about you and your tootsies LOL !!!   My plan for tonight is to get 3 miles in tonight and Saturday for sure!!!  I really need the scale to continue its downward drop. So close I can almost taste it!!!  Look forward to hearing about yalls weekend plans

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views