Hair Woes

PoohkinandPiglet
on 4/22/10 1:16 pm - TX
For the most part, my hair loss has stopped.  Now, I have a lot of new hairs growing in that are an inch and a half long and sticking straight up.  To make it worse, they are all in the front of my head along my hairline.  I look like a three year old that tried to cut her own bangs!   :scared1:

I guess I'll have to start parting on the other side for a while.   

Anyone else having strange hair issues?

saletiajohnson
on 4/23/10 4:24 am - anchorage, AK
My hair is growing back! Thank God, I was getting nervous for a couple of months because my hair was so thin. I DO have little baby hairs growing back in the front too.
Laura_Illinois
on 4/24/10 9:18 pm - Morris, IL
I have the exact same thing happening. Little hairs sticking up from my part. It looks like someone rubbed a balloon on my head. Ha, ha!

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

KristeMitchell
on 4/27/10 12:35 am
Me too! I look nuts! Oh well, at least it is growing back.  They are almost long enough to consider cutting bangs.  I pull the front back and bobby pin but I use some pomade to help tame the hot mess.  Doesn't work too well, but it's only temporary. I am also using Redkin Smooth Down and that does seem to help.  I am so thankful its coming back.  That hair loss freaked me out more than any other WLS side effect! I have always had beautiful thick hair. When I was fat I always hung on to the fact that I had thick hair and clear skin.  They were my saving graces :).  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views