Onederland

AshleyDillo
on 4/20/10 6:26 pm - Tallahassee, FL

I did it...I'm kind of in shock.  I quit weighing and being accountable because my life got way too hectic for a bit between school and work.  But I finally got a TV again, so I can use my scale (I use the Wii Fit as a scale) and I weighed in at 194--with my clothes on.

I'm still in a bit of shock.  I had wanted to make 200 by my birthday in the beginning of April, but that didn't happen.

Now that my first big goal has been achieved, I'm not sure what is next.  I don't have a set weight I'd like to get down to or even a clothing size.  All of my clothes look unbelievably tiny when I hold them up.

I graduate at the end of the month with my 3rd degree.  I'm looking for new jobs.  I just turned 30.  I'm excited about my new life, but at the same time I'm so lost!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

jdr1208
on 4/20/10 9:45 pm - Worcester, MA
congrats thats awesome!!!!!!
georgiapeachinla
on 4/20/10 11:24 pm, edited 4/20/10 11:41 pm
CONGRATS!!!... and congrats on graduating... I work for the government.. was hired since college.. I would check them out.. every department of the govt is hiring.. you are an awesome lady that would definitely hire you!!...www.usajobs.gov.org ( social security agency, C.I.A, FBI, FDA, HUD,Consumer affairs, and of course the greatest agency in the world.. LOL USDA)

LUV & HUGS
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 4/21/10 1:27 am
Great job! What a huge accomplishment! You have come such a long way! Keep up the great work!

Laura_Illinois
on 4/24/10 9:35 pm - Morris, IL
Congratualations! What a good way to be shocked. Kind of like winning the lottery, ha, ha. I'm still not there yet, 20 lbs. to go before I hit onederland. My goal is June 1st, it will be a tight battle, but I'm trying.

I am also in college, what is your major? Hasn't this WLS been wonderful for your confidence as you get ready to graduate. I feel like I've been reborn. Good Luck in your job search. I have confidence you will find something. We are all winners!.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!