Workout Week 2

babyface12
on 4/19/10 5:36 am
 Ok ladies let's start this week off with a bang!!!  Today I'm gonna try for 3 miles. How about you ladies!!!

georgiapeachinla
on 4/19/10 6:59 am
Work-out gym one hour.. then 4 mile hike/walk
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

babyface12
on 4/21/10 9:58 am
 Nice Job Ms. Georgia!! I envy your energy level !!!  
georgiapeachinla
on 4/21/10 11:03 pm
Once you start regularly it boasts your energy level up!! WOO HOOO!! natural shot of energy!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/10 1:42 pm - Glenside, PA
Wah!  I am out of commission with a sore toe after getting my ingrown nails cut out (yes, it was that painful).  Anyway, my left big toe is red, inflammed, and hurts if I spend too much time standing or walking on it.  I miss my walks and can't wait to get back at them.  Only because I am terrified of gaining wieght.   LOL

You girls carry on without me and I'll catch up!
babyface12
on 4/21/10 10:02 am
 Sorry to hear about your toes!!! my hubby has some real talons lol!!! I know how they hurt!!!  Have you tried working out the upper body while resting your tootsies with weights or cans? Every little bit helps right!!!  Hope you feet start feeling better soon.  Looking forward to hearing about your walks with hubby!!!  Mine is in the field right now so treadmill will have to suffice!!!
babyface12
on 4/21/10 10:03 am
 Last night I managed 2 miles and tonight I am trying for 3. I'm tryin to keep up with ya Ms. Georgia!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/10 12:45 pm - Glenside, PA
Hubby and I did a slow mile tonight before the rain began.  I decided I just can not afford to let this toe thing stop my exercise program. 

We are going on a mini vacation tomorrow so I don't know if I wil be online very much but I am determined to walk while we're there.  I try to let you know how its going.
sexyshoediva
on 4/22/10 12:39 am - OH
on way to take early morning walk with 4 yr old niece, sure there will be plenty of skipping, walking backward and hopping. also have plans to exercise with cousin at 6 pm

Wed- glider instead of strength training
tues - early morn walk (alone)
sexyshoediva
on 4/24/10 12:16 am - OH
just finished my strenght routine. I feel so good. I so did not want to get up and exercise today, but i am glad i did. It is so much easier to just do it as soon as i wake up.
Also thursday my sister showed up as me and the niece where heading out to take our walk. She came with us, she was astounded at how far i could walk. She kept saying 'you don't have to go back now?" and "you're not even tired are you?" I'm like i can walk farther and faster than this. Anyway it made me feel good. And my cousin actually showed up for our 6 pm walk. We did the tract at the park, it was great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views