restriction?

jdr1208
on 4/19/10 3:39 am - Worcester, MA

is it possible for restriction to go away and then come back???
ok so even up until this morning i was convinced i failed my pouch. i have been stalling and if i lose 1lb ever week its a lot. i have been walking 3 miles a day and lagging on my food intake. i have been eating carbs (getting sick, then doing it again like an idiot. somehow i cant come to terms with the fact that my favorite food, rice, isnt my friend anymore) i have been able to eat almost an entire small dessert plate size for a meal. ive been doing my protein first, then veggies then carbs but i havent felt "full" in god knows how long. in fact ive been feeling "nudgy" (that what my mom and i used to call munchies but even for savory not just snacky)
this morning i was down to 191... randomly... 3 lbs down from the day before and 7 from the week before
and for some reason today eating more than a few bites puts me into food coma where all i want to do is lay down and go to sleep. this weekend i could have finished a normal persons portions, today (mind you mt day starts at 4am) i have had an iced coffee, a hard boiled egg, 4 squares of cheese, and 2 oz of hummus (spread out) and my body is telling me i just finished a thanksgiving feast...
whats going on with my pouch?!?!

could i be back to normal???

could my previous few months of cravings and binging have been PMS related? hmph

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views