Workout challenge

babyface12
on 4/11/10 12:54 pm
 Anyone up for an workout challenge? I need to step up my activity to get my numbers to drop. I have a Dr. Apt May 9th and want to be ready to look into getting my tt etc.. But cant get motivated on my own.. I know I hold my self accountable when I am "working" out with others!!!!  Let me know!!!
georgiapeachinla
on 4/12/10 12:01 am
I GOTCHA BACK girlie!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/10 1:21 pm - Glenside, PA
I'll be walking three miles tomorrow night.  You?
babyface12
on 4/13/10 12:53 am
 Three miles tonight sounds doable!!! I will get it done tonight and checkin with ya tonight!! Have a great day girls!!!  

babyface12
on 4/13/10 1:39 pm
 Yahoo!!! 1 workout down!!!! How are you girls doing?!! Thank you so much for helping me with this challenge!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/10 1:49 pm - Glenside, PA
Babyface, I didn't get to go out tonight!  Too many activities planned.  I will check in with you tomorrow night.  In the mean tiime - keep it up!
babyface12
on 4/13/10 1:59 pm
 Hey girlie!! Life happens!!!  Will try again for tomorrow, K. Want to try  for a mile instead of three? Thank you for tryin with me!!! Get some rest and see ya tomorrow!!! 
Laura_Illinois
on 4/13/10 11:11 pm, edited 4/13/10 11:35 pm - Morris, IL
Yes! I need lots of help in this area. I confess, I have not started to exercise regularly yet. I'm moving around a lot better, that's for sure. But I haven't purposely gone out to break a sweat. I'm bad, I know. I live in a rural area without a lot of gym options. I'm also a full time (51 year old sophomore) college student, with loads of homework keeping me sedentary at times.

I joined the YMCA, but it's 21 miles away. I need to move to the suburbs of Chicago, but until I can I need to find the motivation from within to get out and start doing some more activities.

I will take your challenge. I will promise to get out and walk or ride my bike for 1/2 an hour each day this week, starting today. I know it's not much, but it's a start and I want to build up my strength so I don't hurt myself before I get started.

Please keep after me! Make me accountable. I need some group support. Thank you for presenting this challenge girlfriend. I'm there!

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 4/14/10 12:32 am
I got a 3 mile walk in yesterday.. one hour work-out!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

babyface12
on 4/14/10 2:17 am
 Nice job ladies!!! I know this is the area I have been lacking in  and knowing I'm not by myself certainly helps me get motivated.  Georgia I  am so proud of you!! 20 minutes miles are awesome!!!  So tonight we are trying for 30 minutes to an hour depending on our schedule . Time to put in some me time for ourselves!! Thank you again!!! Hope you ladies have a wonderful day I will check in with you guys this evening!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views