Making my annual trip to the amusement park...

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/10 4:40 am
Every year I take my students to an amusement park.  Next month we are hitting Fiesta Texas in San Antonio.  And I'm actually considering getting on a few rides!!!  OMG!!!  It's been so long since I've ridden a ride that I don't know how to act!  I've always given excuses about why I wouldn't go on the rides like neck problems or I just don't like scary rides...like the big white elephant in the room didn't know it was because my butt was too big!!! 

But right now I'm sorta excited that I might be able to squeeze onto something fun this year!!!  Instead of watching, I'm gonna be doing!  Wow...just don't have words to express what I have bubbling inside of me.  Such an inconsequential thing like getting on a roller coaster has me beaming.

Now if I can get up the nerve to actually get on the blasted thing...
lori_lora
on 4/10/10 3:27 am - CA
We must be on the same wave length.....last week I was thinking it has been a long time since I have been to Disneyland and was thinkiing I might actually go on some rides!! Same as you.....always had excuses not to go on them with my two children, now they are all grown up and I am ready......too bad I missed out when they were young...
Have a great time, I bet you'll be smiling for days!!
georgiapeachinla
on 4/10/10 5:20 am
AWESOME.. GO FOR IT...
I felt the same way unitl I went to SIx Flags with my daughter, then we went to Universal Studios.. I fit aonall the rides!!.. Have an awesome time!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 4/13/10 3:54 am - Bradford, PA
I am looking forward to doing this myself this summer.  Have fun.
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views