Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery

JulieTX
on 4/6/10 11:49 pm - Whitehouse, TX
I know it is too soon, but I've started thinking about it and starting saving for it.

Anyone else?  I will need my legs, arms and body lift without a doubt.  Don't care anything about the scars!
Julie

KristeMitchell
on 4/7/10 12:50 am
I have thought about it from the beginning.  I will need my stomach and my breasts done.  My stomach is insane.  I had a very large "pannus" the big apron of fat that hangs down to my thighs.  Now that I have lost so much weight, it hangs even farther down.  I still can't see my  lady parts in the mirror. My boobs, don't even get me started... My insurance will probably pay for a tummy tuck and maybe a breast reduction/lift.  I am trying to get my credit better so I can finance the work if the insurance won't.  It is hard to look at myself in the mirror without clothes and see progress because I look like a melted wax figure.  I am hoping that my age will help me with the arms and thighs.  I'm 28 so I may still have some hope with that.  At least thats what I tell myself. The surgeon said that exercise and weight lifting will make a big difference in those areas.  Maybe one day I'll start working on it. I'm not the best with exercise. I'm very active but not in that sense. 

georgiapeachinla
on 4/7/10 2:00 am
We'll I have thought about it.. but since i have been working out since I had surgery.. I don't have much jiggle.. i did review another prodecure that they do in Cali, that is less evasive.. they do it with a laser that treats the surface tissue.. and removes excess cellulite package starts at 3,900 my insurance may cover most .. the Doc that specializes in it is on the web and is included in the barictric institute...My only concern is rear thigh jiggle, and breast pretty cheap out here a lot of doctor perform breast agumentation.. i have no big issue around the middle.. I thought I would .. THANK GOD .. I still have a little youth left on my side.. LOL but I wonder how long.. LOL
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

JulieTX
on 4/7/10 7:29 am - Whitehouse, TX
I'm glad to hear you are "shrinking up" nicely.  I got enough jiggle for both of us...and that's just in my arms!

It's kinda like a balloon that was blown up and the air leaks out...that 's what my arms, legs and tummy look like.  I'm 41 and my skin has been stretched for a really long time   I have hopes that in another year I'll be in better shape.

Keep up the good work on th exercise!  I'm doing better, but not as much as I know I should.  I have a bad back (disc issues) and knee issues that are so much better, but still slow me down from time to time.

Keep up the excellent work ladies!
Julie

georgiapeachinla
on 4/11/10 5:39 am
I believe everyone has the same JIGGLE JIGGLE song LOL.. hopelfuly we will have it sucked away!!..  Have a Nice one Julie!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

PoohkinandPiglet
on 4/11/10 5:26 am - TX
When the time comes, I'll definitely be getting a tummy tuck and boob lift.  Yikes!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views