8 month photos

destiny122503
on 4/2/10 4:40 pm - Harker Heights , TX
New photos posted! i feel great but have hit a road block, I have not met any of my goals and the scale hasn't moved in 3 months, but I just keep taking new photos to try and motivate myself to keep on keeping on and pray that I start losing again soon!
KristeMitchell
on 4/4/10 12:38 am
You look great! I think the scale has stalled for alot of us.  I have been between 184 and 186 for 2 months now.  I am uping my protien and water in hopes that will restart the weight loss.  Thinking about doing the 5 day pouch test just to tune up the pouch.  Now that I found a protien powder I can stomach it shouldn't be too hard.  The weight loss will start back. We still have almost a year of "automatic" weightloss left.  Take care!

georgiapeachinla
on 4/4/10 12:01 pm
You look FAB.. but if feel ya.. in the same boat.. i just can't seem to get the.. to 200 lbs even.. but I'm still shrinking.. loss two more sizes.. we will get there.
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

robinfrommilw
on 4/5/10 8:50 am - WI
I hate the road block too. Below is my new 8 month picture Last week I weigh in 172.2 today I weigh in at 170.2 So hopefully it will contnue to go down now that my cellulitis is getting better.

Back at Bally's today after week off due to the cellulitis in my leg. Yep I wore my compression stockings today and made me alot hotter. Sure did alot more sweating today. I did only the elipitical at the gym and did 65 min burn 831 calories, 6.33 miles came home and did ball exercises 100 push ups, 200 sit ups and 200 side twist w/weight balls.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

destiny122503
on 4/5/10 2:10 pm - Harker Heights , TX
Thanks ladies for all the encouragement this is where I always come for support and a pick me up! Went shopping today and cleared my house of anything with more than 5 carbs per serving. Sucks for the kids and hubby but they are being supportive. I told my husband if he wants to eat junk then he can do it while he is at work but if he brings it into this house he will pay miserably. And well the kids there mine they will eat what I put in front of them or they wont eat!!! lol They dont need the junk anyways. They are pretty resilient so I dont have to worry to much about them. Why is it that we sabotage ourselves every step of the way! Why must we make everything so much harder than it really has to be? I know Where I have messed up along this journey and the biggest mistake has been not getting counseling for my food addiction sooner than later, so I have made an appointment to get the head hunger hopefully under control. As of tomorrow morning no more carbs!!!!! They are pure evil and I refuse to allow evil to enter my body again! Wish me luck! Here we go again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 992 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views