I LOL'ed at something I said today

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/10 4:07 am
A co-worker commented that she liked my blouse today and asked me if it was new.  I replied yes and then without thinking said..."Everything is new!"  Not one thing in my closet is older than a couple of months.  Is that UNREAL or what?  I got a chuckle out of it and knew that my surgery sisters would get it.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 2/18/10 11:03 am - TX
I need to go shopping.  I've been getting by with the bare minimum until I get to goal.  I did have to buy new bras recently.   I'm down four band sizes and a cup size.  My boobs are shrinking away as I type this. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/10 11:18 am - Glenside, PA
Oh, yes, the sisters are hangin low!  LOL

I do like shopping a lot more now that things fit.
jstatum_05
on 2/18/10 11:31 am
 I am one week post-op and I can't wait until I can say all this.  I have to start saving my money.

**This includes 32.2 lbs. pre-surgery!**        
luanne711
on 2/19/10 5:25 am - Bradford, PA

I've been having fun dreaming in the "large" section and checking out some of the clothes.  I've even been finding myself going into the totally smaller clothes stores lately and just waitin' for someone to say something!!  lol   All in good time.  I need to take a trip back up into the attic, but it's so dang cold up in there.  I'm a pack rat (going to be changing now, especially in the "bigger" clothes dept) and have clothes that I've saved over the years, hoping to get back into them one day.  Crazy huh :-)

Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 2/19/10 11:36 pm
I believe that's the best ting from surgery.. you can be comfortable just shopping and shopping.. and OOOH... size really isn't an issue anymore... CONGRATS... I know I LUV ME SOME OLD NAVY NOW!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

babyface12
on 2/23/10 11:41 pm
 I have slowly been getting rid of all my larger clothes... Just realized I only have 4 pairs of pants that fit the new me and 2 of them are jeans cant were them to work except on Fridays. its awesome picking up something and not cringing when I see the size but being surprised!!!!   My old fav store Lane Bryant has been replaced with Kohls and their Candies Line....  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views