OMG is that really me???!!

babyface12
on 2/17/10 2:30 am
I can't believe what a ride this has been!!! Just posted this weekends pics...  This weekend hubby and I spent the weekend out of town and he bought me a dress for the weekend and I  actually got a pair of Candies jeans size 13 !!!  I could have gotten the 12 but they were a little snug in the stomach. I am just amazed at the difference in my face and body an over all happiness. I am so glad I did this for me only regret is that I had not done it sooner!!! I still have another 30 lbs to reach goal and then I will be able to start looking into plastics.  
luanne711
on 2/19/10 5:33 am - Bradford, PA
I agree, that's probably my only regret too that I hadn't done it sooner, but I guess everything happens for a reason, when it's supposed to be.   Off to look at your pics  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
babyface12
on 2/23/10 11:35 pm
 I think I was finally ready to take care of myself!!!  I think we were always so worried about taking care of everyone else. I still have about 30 lbs to hit goal but I know I'll get there... hopefully sooner rather than later!! All we can do is take it one day at a time. I only wish I had some of the DS so I would back off of enjoying sweets. But I guess that is back to conquering my demons and self control. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views