HOLY WOWZA Y"ALL

bryden1401
on 2/14/10 11:14 am
Oh my so my wedding rings no longer fit and haven't for 2 months they literally fall right off my finger. They belonged to my husbands grandmother and are now 80 years old so i DO NOT want to lose them. So i finally took them to the jewler to have them sized down. They were a size 91/2 and my actual band was a 10 holy cow big. So i started trying on rings to get the size and i put on a 7 1/2 and the guy was like yea that is a nice fit. I made him make it a 7 3/4 cause i still couldn't believe it was that small i have worn a HUGE ring forever always had to have them sized up never down!!! COOL! lol

I went to old navy and managed to get into a size L shirt in a certain style wow YAY and my 18's are getting lose! Can't wait!
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/10 10:19 pm - Glenside, PA
It's amazing, isn't it?  I hadn't worn my wedding ring in years because I outgrew it.  Now, it fits again, LOL.
2_be_me_again
on 2/15/10 10:42 am

That's just awesome!  Old Navy ROCKs... you'll have lot's of fun shoping there!  Keep up the great work!!

((HUGS))

Brandi

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

luanne711
on 2/15/10 11:53 am - Bradford, PA
I was gonna check out Old Navy today for the first time, for myself!!  But my kid was with me and he only has patience for shopping for himself. 

I"m excited that my class ring is fitting me again :-)

congrats on being able to fit comfortably and getting your wedding rings resized  :)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/10 11:14 pm
When I got engaged my ring size was around 7 1/2.  After a few years I couldn't wear my ring anymore so finally I went and had it sized up to a 10, I think.  Now it is so loose, but I don't want to resize it yet.  I want to wait to see how low I go.  So I did the old high school trick that the girls would do with their boyfriend's class ring.  I wrapped string around the bottom of it and now it fits again.  Sorta dorky but I still can wear it without fear of loosing it. 
luanne711
on 2/16/10 8:49 am - Bradford, PA
lol @ the ole yarn trick.  Although, I never had a boyfriend in high school, so I never had the pleasure, but I do remember the "other girls" and their yarn strung class rings.  Those big ole honkin' class rings.  Darn football players with big knuckles  lol

They do sell ring spacers now at K-Mart  ;-)   (or whatever they call em).  It's been fun fitting into stuff again. 
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views