DO I NEED TO CHANGE WEIGHT LOSS GOAL??

georgiapeachinla
on 2/9/10 10:20 pm
OOOH thanks.. Laura..
Yeah I think everyone should post..good idea..

Have a nice day Laura..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

bryden1401
on 2/11/10 11:06 pm
I started at 329 today i am 209 and my goal is 160ish if i go lower finei would even go for 150 i guess my body will determine that i just want to get to my set goal lol i am about your height and i don't think i look good where i am I envy you you have a very good body image. That is something i lack i  still see the 329lb girl in the mirror. I think you have to do what makes you comfortable. I feel like i will never see the 100's lol and it is so close lol. I guess only time will tell.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

georgiapeachinla
on 2/11/10 11:55 pm
I feel ya Bryden...

I lost over 13 pounds in one week stall again.. but oooh well... it will happen when my body decides too..LOL... I tell you what if you want to stop seeing the use to be fat girl in the mirror.. look at a picture where you were at your highest then look at one today... SEE THE DIFFERENCE NOW.. LOL..It works Bryden.. I'm gonna post my valentines day dress I got off BABY PHAT web site.. I still do fat girl shopping bought a 3x in dress.. STUPID THING I KNOW!!... had to get it altered down to an xtra LARGE... I buy stuff because I just can't believe I'm that size!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!