How's everyone dealing with the cold weather?

Joanna S.
on 1/30/10 8:52 am - Lonaconing, MD

Never in my life have I minded the cold weather....until now!  I used to joke about having a lot of built-in insulation to keep me warm.  Turns out it wasn't a joke.  I'm freezing!  How about you all? 
I'm cold all the time.  It doesn't help that its 13 degrees outside with a 2 degree windchill, but its 70 degrees in my house!  I know I know.  I shouldn't complain.  My 114 lb daughter tells me to "get a blanket" when I complain.  Seems that's what I've been telling her to do since she was a skinny little kid.  oops.  Seems I didn't understand her problem til now.  On a happy note, I'm down to 229.7.  Finally the weight my driver's license says I am. 
Joanna

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

Laura_Illinois
on 1/30/10 1:36 pm - Morris, IL
Congratulations! There should be a special prize for hitting your drivers license weight. That must have felt really good. I have another 63 lbs. to lose until I hit my drivers license weight. ha, ha!

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 1/31/10 10:34 pm
I'm FREEZING in sunny SO CAL... LOL I have to were layered Cami's, sweaters.. and a lite jacket every day.. I sometimes miss the extra insulation.. my sister's are both under 130lbs.. I just to joke on them when they said they were cold all the time.. LOL.. now I'm freezing..  But that is an awesome goal to get to!! I need to take my pic over.. my face is way skinner now..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 2/2/10 4:16 am - Morris, IL
Yes! Post a new picture, I wanna see it. You realize how far you've come when you post pictures.

georgiapeachinla
on 2/2/10 8:16 am
I gonna post some up Laura..
NEXT MONTH IS MY B-DAY!!... I have to two birthdays to celebrate( birth & re-birth!!).. I will post my pics up from going to visit my guy friend in San Fransico.. he taking me to the Vine Yards!!... OOOH so SEXY HONEY I WILL BE..
Peace & Luv Laura!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 2/2/10 8:30 am - Morris, IL
Oh, Lisa! It sounds like you have great birthday plans. Definitely send some pictures from San Francisco and the vineyards. You are such a lucky duck, living in beautiful California. Maybe, someday, I'll live some where with a decent climate. Right now, I'll enjoy the snow from inside my nice warm house and watch House Hunters International. I can dream . . .

georgiapeachinla
on 2/2/10 8:54 am
LOL... maybe we can trade for the next holidays... LOL
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 2/2/10 9:37 am - Morris, IL
It's nice to  have a friend in California! Have a good evening . . .

georgiapeachinla
on 2/2/10 8:36 pm
!!!
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/10 11:47 pm
Ya know what?  I just thought it was colder this winter, but it's ME!  I've always had a couple pairs of pajamas but hardly ever wore them.  This winter they are getting a workout.  I wear some every night.  Oh and...when it was really cold I put some on underneath my clothes.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views