ok---7 pounds to 100

thatgirltx
on 1/26/10 10:19 am
Of course, now I am hitting a stall, but from reading a lot of your posts, it looks like that's what a lot of you are going through.  I think that I am not eating enough lately since it has been so busy at work, and I have clients every hour on the hour.  Gonna try to sneak in a protien shake during the day to sip on.  Hopefully it will help.  I would LOVE to be down to 199 by March---going to see the in-laws for spring break, and they don't know that I have had the surgery.  I think that 24 pounds is a pretty hefty goal before March 14th, so any encouragement that you guys can give would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks!
Mary Ann

bryden1401
on 1/27/10 12:19 am
Oh girly i so know the feeling this morning i weighed 213 GRRRR taking forever but i know it will happen my goal is 165 meaning about 50 lbs left to go and it just seems like it will take forever but ya know i could have never lost it with out surgery. we are suppose to go home in April and i am hoping to be considerably smaller by then we shall see. I know i need more protiern I just still am having a very hard time finding a shake I really LOVE ya know!   I feel like all I do is eat but yet i know i am not eating enough calories lol! Wierd huh. I have been doing good on my vit and such though. Guess we should just keep truckin and it will happen i know something is happeneing even if numbers aren't changing because my pants are getting looser and so are my undies lol!
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

saletiajohnson
on 1/28/10 5:04 am - anchorage, AK
Ive only lost a couple of pounds since december. I finnaly got under 220, that made me happy. I know im not making the smartest eating choices either though. Ive been trying to do the whole gym thing. Trying to get back on track. Just turned 21 so Ive been going wild :)
dgarzila
on 2/2/10 8:49 am
keep the faith , it will come for you!!!!

I hit that stall before going under 200 last week... it lasted  from the end of November until the middle of last month .

it was the most depressing time in the world.. I am trying to hit 165 by March 1 , my birthday , but I may not , under 200 is good enough for me.. for now

what is freaking me out is that I am wearing a size 36 jeans at 195 right now, when I was a young man in the Marine Corps, at 195, I was wearing a size 42..

so if I hit 165 god only knows wht my pant size will be...

what is cool is I have broad shoulders and am looking good because of it...

stick with it and don;t get depressed like I did... I got way depressed...gotta change my avatar photo..

thatgirltx
on 2/3/10 11:39 am
Thanks you guys! You really help with the motivation!  I am like 2.4 pounds away from the 100 pound mark, and I know I will reach it within the next few days.  Then, my next goal is to get down below 200 lbs which might take a month to a month and a half at the rate I have been going, cause it will be 18 lbs that I will need to lose.  Sheesh, I haven't been under 200 since like Jr. High.  That is so sad, but so exciting!  I actually put on a pair of size 12 pants the day before yesterday.  Now, I looked awful in them (will probably look great once I lose 15-20 more pounds) but the point is that they fit!  I know what you are talking about with regards to being a smaller size at the same weight.  It's so cool!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views