Happy 6 Mo Post Op Girls!!!!

butterflydreams
on 1/17/10 7:13 am
 I am down 70 lbs and am weighing in at 172 lbs!!! I posted my 6 mo photos on my oh profile page. I can't believe it's been six months. And I can't believe I am wearing regular sizes and that my black boots zip up over my calves. I can't believe that I am not embarrassed to have a photo taken. And I can't believe that in 6 months I have transformed this much!!!! I can't wait to reach my ultimate goal weight. It is in sight! Just 40 lbs to go! 

My wow moment, when I pulled up my size 13 jeans today and they were LOOSE. 

luanne711
on 1/17/10 11:17 am - Bradford, PA
that's fabulous.  It's great when you have the "next pair of jeans" in the wing, just waiting to be tried on and voila, you're able to zip them up.  It's pretty cool that I have to tell myself NO when I'm in K-Mart checking out the new jeans.  I'm half tempted to buy a size which I know won't fit me now, but then I think, well, I think I'll just wait till I can try them on. 

I can't wait (well, I can), till I can get into a size 14.  Amazing how different all of our body masses are and what we can and can't fit into just yet.  Heck, I'll be happy to get to a size 18 at this rate  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 1/17/10 11:49 pm
WOOO !! HOOO!! to everyone 6 Mos...

I feel AWESOME.. and everyone is looking FAB... I have been walking around this morning at work loving my size 16 almost 14 jeans... YEAH... I have been SWITCHING SWITCHING!!...

NO REGRETS AT ALL HERE'S TO A FAB 2010 LADIES & Gent's!!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

2_be_me_again
on 1/18/10 7:40 am
WHAT A GREAT feeling to be so close to goal!  I'm amazed with your progress thus far - you look great!   keep up the great work!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

hooahwife78
on 1/21/10 2:20 pm - Junction City, KS
Hi ladies. It's really inspiring reading how well everyone is doing!
I just posted a before and 6 mo picture and I saw the difference in the picture but I am still having issues with feeling like it's not real and focusing more on how far I have to go vs. how far I've come.
My wow moment came just after Christmas when I went shopping with my sister and was able to buy shirts from Old Navy. That has never happened before.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views