SO VERY SAD!!!!

Gena L.
on 1/12/10 8:34 pm - Canal Winchester, OH
I feel like I have been in a stall for nearly  2 MONTHS now.  I started at 346 (at surgery date) and I'm now 264.  I see tons of people dropping tons of weight and I'm barely losing 2lbs a month.  It's so very discouraging!  I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I know that 80 lbs is phenomenal, but I feel like my body is just revolting against me!I want to be in 'one-derland' so bad...it just feels so very far off!  I'm becoming very sad as a result...which makes the bad foods more inviting.  I've only indulged here and there....but for the most part, I follow all rules.Did I really do all this to go backwards?

Any suggestions???

logansmom243
on 1/12/10 9:48 pm - Acushnet, MA
Ah Sweetie don't do that to yourself. Your doing great and everyone is different. Don't compare yourself to others just focus on you. Your loosing weight and doing things right and that stuff about the bad foods its always going to do that to you. Thats always going to be there somewhere in the back of your mind. Its sucky but thats part of our problem and how we got that way in the first place. Don't let it win. Come on here get support you need. You can do this!
highest/surgery/current/goal
376 / 326 /226 /138

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/10 9:54 pm
You and I are pretty much the same.  At surgery I was 360 and now I'm around 273.  We started out around the same number and now we are around the same number.  But go**** is frustrating, isn't it.  I thought this weight would fall off, but I go through spurts...3 weeks of nothing and 1 week of losing...3 weeks of nothing...1 week of losing. 

Looking at the big picture.  Wow!  Look at us!!!  Look how far we've come even with those stalls.  I want to be in onederland so bad too, but we have to take it one lb at a time.  We WILL get there!!!
n2deep
on 1/12/10 10:19 pm - XX

Stay encouaged and continue to work on exercise and healthy eating....it will come.  I'm stuck too but I'm happy to be down 40-45 pounds!!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

georgiapeachinla
on 1/12/10 11:06 pm, edited 1/12/10 11:07 pm
HI MS.GENA...

THOSE STALLS COME AND GO... "JUST RIDE IT OUT"... A long as you know you are eating at least 40 to 60 grams of protein a day, water, and 3 days a week some kind of exercise... THE DROP WILL START AGAIN... " MY MOTTO FOR THIS YEAR IS NO REGRETS".... You have less than 12lbs till you have lost 100lbs... THAT IS AWESOME.. small steps... leads to larger ones!! THINK ABOUT WHERE YOU WERE A YEAR AGO... NOT THE SAME THIS YEAR...

NOW SMILES... and as my boy MARTIN LAWRENCE SAYS.... "YOU GO GIRL!!!!"

LUV YOU MS. GENA!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 1/13/10 12:28 am - Bradford, PA
Gena, you are doing just fine. 

Since my surgery date, day or so after you, (July 22nd, I started at 310) and I've "only" lost  79 lbs since that date so you and I are right on the same track.   I think I'm doing great and you're looking great too.  

It's all good girl  :-)    Hang in there. 
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
FreeSpirited1
on 1/13/10 7:20 am
Iv'e "only" lost 70 including the pre op diet. I am exercising more and staying off the scale.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvV0yKH/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvV0yKH/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
(deactivated member)
on 1/13/10 8:10 am - Glenside, PA
I  have only lost 63 lbs since surgery.  I lose 3 lbs in two days and then stall for 2-3 weeks.  It is slow but steady.  But I am also not eating as well as I should and I do not exercise at all.  Just being more active..
Gena L.
on 1/13/10 8:17 pm - Canal Winchester, OH
You all rock!  Thanks for the encouragement...!

And GeorgiaPeach...I''m adopting you officially!!  You are just so awesome and such an inspiration.  Thank you always for your encouragement.  Love u too girl!

Let's do it July'ers!

georgiapeachinla
on 1/13/10 10:52 pm
LUV & HUGGS!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!