Tried Click?

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/10 4:44 am
Just wondering if anyone has tried the protein powder, Click?   I'm needing a little caffeine boost nowadays and was wondering if you liked it.
bryden1401
on 1/11/10 11:51 am
I like it i don't drink it every day but I tweek mine some to my liking!  I need to oreder more as a matter fact.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

JulieTX
on 1/13/10 2:57 am - Whitehouse, TX
If you order some, please email me and let me know.  I've thought about it several times.  Have you called about samples?  I've tried some stuff (Necter) that others like and thought it was gross, so samples are always a lifesaver!
Julie

ChiSue
on 1/13/10 8:30 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/13/09 with
I found Click on the shelves at a local supermarket in Canada over the holidays & I love it!  They recommend two scoops as a serving, but as the stats aren't quite as good as I'd like I decided to use it as an add-in to my regular shakes.  I add about 1/2 of one scoop to a full scoop of chocolate protein powder and it makes a yummy shake!  There is also another line in Canada called "Whey Gourmet" that makes an arctic cappucinno flavored powder (complete with caffeine) that I also liked - I ordered them both online from Netrition and am anxiously tracking my order!
AshleyDillo
on 1/13/10 7:54 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I tried it and liked it.  I was able to give it to my Starbucks-loving non-WLS friend and she didn't even know it was a healthy drink.  I also would add protein powder to it to up the stats and make it a meal replacement.  However, I try to stay away from caffeine as it makes me crave carbohydrates.  I gave it up almost a year before I even had surgery!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views