I'm in LOVE

bryden1401
on 1/6/10 4:54 am

Ok so lately i haven't had much difference in foods seems like it is always the same so i made me a salad with tuna or chicken on with cheese and a few bacon bits and i am in love it seems it is all i want lately soooo good. I always make sure i eat the protien first and foremost.   YUM!  And apples i seems to be craving fruit i have only been brave enough to try apples and bananas. What have you guys fallen in WLS love with lol?  I didn't do so good over the holidays lol i had a few cookies here and there GRRRR i couldn't resist, however i only would eat one and be satisfied lol before i would eat like 5-6 at a tiem 3-4 times a day lol! Now i have half of one.

I was wondering has anyone tried soda, i was looking at a caffinee free diet coke i haven't has soda in over 7 months and don't know why one seems to be calling my name but i am scared to try it has anyone else or have you baned soda all together just curious?

Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

luanne711
on 1/6/10 7:12 am - Bradford, PA
cottage cheese w/lemon pepper spice is always what I tend to crave.  Thank goodness it's good protein.

last night, I made a lower sugar than usual Margarita (well two of them) with the Torani SF Raspberry syrup-2 T, plus 3 jiggers of 50 calorie per serving of margarita mix and 1 jigger of tequila.  Oh yeah, that tasted delish.  I probably shouldn't go too crazy, but dang, I hadn't had a margarita since July.

Soda Pop......I  haven't been craving pop at all.  I let a 2 liter of root beer go flat on purpose and there is sets  lol.  I've tried light beer mixed with tomato juice (a family favorite here -yum).  My kid tells me I've been drinkin' too much.  *eye roll*  If he only understood. 
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
(deactivated member)
on 1/6/10 8:18 am - Glenside, PA
I have been craving shrimp a lot.  It is so easy to take a handful for lunch and delish!

One thing I really miss  is my beer.  I understand we should not have fizzies for a year.  I  am counting the months. 
georgiapeachinla
on 1/6/10 11:15 am
MANGO'S.... MANGO'S. with a little swiss cheese.. YUUM.. LUV them TOO DEATH.. I even like to eat EGGPLANT GRILLED... tastes very good.. I also love only to eat the skinless drumsticks or thighs with low sodium soy sauce.. with so good old grilled veggies... OOH MY GOODNESS I ACTUALLY EAT RIGHT!!! 
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

bryden1401
on 1/6/10 12:08 pm
LOL it is funny how it turns on ya like that right i mean my mind still likes the junk but my body loves the good stuff!  

Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

georgiapeachinla
on 1/7/10 1:07 pm
CRAZY!!! LOL
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/10 11:50 am - Glenside, PA
LOL!
cheryl B.
on 1/7/10 5:50 am - Oxford, MI
I can not say I have been in love with one specific food however I can give you a long list I do not love.  lol   I had one cookie a day over Christmas for about a week.  Then I packed them up and sent them to my dads house. 

I did get a craving for soda once.  I did not drink any. I did stick my tounge into a cup with a little in it.  It was good.  That settled the craving for me.  Weird I know. 

rebeccs
on 1/8/10 1:27 am - Avenel, NJ
I've been pregnant twice and have NEVER experienced the cravings I've had the past month or so. For example, I eat hummus and sugar free pickled relish at least once a day!! I never eat them in the same meal (that would be too grose!!) but if I have hummus for lunch, I'm definately looking forward to relish by the time dinner rolls around!!
thatgirltx
on 1/8/10 8:22 am
Bosc pears are my current addiction... Mmmm... 

I took a sip of a friend's soda at the movies, and man oh man, it's a good think that I carry gas x with me (sorry if tmi!)

You guys are all doing so well!  Love my fellow Julyers!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views