Onederland!!!

KristeMitchell
on 1/1/10 5:30 am
I met my goal! I was 196 yesterday (and today...)!! I can't believe it! I didn't think I would get there since my weight loss was slow this month (only about 10 lbs).  I am so happy and proud of myself.  It has been hard. I haven't been as vigilent as I have been in the past few months.  Probably explains the slower weight loss.  I have started working out again so that it helping.  I am so blessed to have had this surgery! I hope you all are doing good! I haven't been on much lately and I have missed you guys! I am going to try to get on more! Take care!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 1/1/10 11:22 am - TX
Congratulations, Kriste!  My weight loss has slowed down since I've gone below 200.  I do believe it slows as we get closer to our goal number.  ONe of my resolutions for 2010 is to make a strong commitment to exercise.  Time to firm up my jiggly parts.

georgiapeachinla
on 1/2/10 3:10 am
AWESOME KRISTIE... CONGRATS!!

I have 30 or so pounds to join you!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 1/3/10 11:46 am
You are doing AMAZING! keep up the good work!!

JulieTX
on 1/2/10 9:19 am - Whitehouse, TX
You need to get yourself a century card!  You've lost more than 100.  That is super!

Julie

2_be_me_again
on 1/16/10 3:11 am

WOW... THAT'S SOOOO GREAT KRISTIE!  I'm jealous as hell but still happy for you.  Keep up the great work.

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views