Happy Returns! LOL

butterflydreams
on 12/26/09 9:38 am
I had to take size XL and 1X back today because they were too big for me! My mom bought me tons of size 1X and XL things as Christmas Presents and none of them fit me! Soon I will be wearing a size 11/12 in pants. I remember when I was 18 years old (almost 20 years ago) losing some weight and fitting into a size 11. I looked so slim in pictures and I used to look at a picture of me back then and think WOW... I will never be the little again. Well I am ALMOST there again! I am wearing a size 13 today and they are baggy. Some 13's are still snug. It just depends on the make. And I even have some Medium's that are fitting me just fine!  I am hoping to wear a size 9/10 by the time I go to Florida at the end of February! I didn't think I'd be saying this but I think this is totally an attainable goal! 

I put 4 miles in today at the gym. I had to make up for all the food I ate at Christmas. Ham, Mashed potato's, Greenbeans, and I snuck a few cookies. But I didn't gain anything! I actually lost a lb. :D

Anyways.. I wanted to share my excitement. I never thought I would be happy to return thinigs! But I am!!! 

Valerie 

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/09 12:41 am
Those are some really happy returns!!! Congrats!!!  You are doing fantastic and I know you will look fabulous in Florida!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views