Julyer's 5 Months Out.... SHOW OFF time!!!!

georgiapeachinla
on 12/27/09 10:06 pm, edited 12/28/09 2:40 am

Awesome girlie looking good..

I didn't really realize the difference until I just post... CRAZY!! not too shabby from a size 32 to a now size 16/18... also I just noted that in my first PIC I didn't care to do my hair.. Depressing..LOL after the FACT.. my hair actually looks better.. NEW SELF-ESTEEM!!...
Keep up the GOOD work girlie because this transition is permanent!!.. FOR LIFE!!..
GOOD JOB JULYER"s!!!
"I'm Grateful for my NEW CHANCE AT LIFE!!"

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

2_be_me_again
on 12/29/09 2:33 am

HOT DAMN... girl you look amazing!  Check out the hand on the hip action in your photo... feeling foxy huh?  I love it... before and afters are really inspiring.   Keep up the amazing job and way to freakin go - you will be at goal very very soon!

Hugs...

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

georgiapeachinla
on 12/29/09 6:42 am
Awesome.. JULY really did an awesome JOB!! HIGH FIVE!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Reneab
on 1/5/10 2:25 am
Ladies you or shall I say we have all done a wonderful job.  I started out at 278.5 and now I am down to 199.  We all have stalls and cravings.  Keep up the good work....

Renea

P.S. Don't know how to inser pic's but you can goto myspace of facebook pages to see the before and after me.      You can add me at work using [email protected] 
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKbQOBD/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wKbQOBD/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

logansmom243
on 1/10/10 9:30 pm, edited 1/10/10 9:30 pm - Acushnet, MA
Everyone is doing so freaking amazing! Good job everyone! I posted this elswhere but no biggie I will post here too.
before
Photobucket

after
Photobucket
highest/surgery/current/goal
376 / 326 /226 /138

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views