Julyer's 5 Months Out.... SHOW OFF time!!!!

2_be_me_again
on 12/22/09 11:56 am, edited 1/22/10 9:48 am

*** Sorry - I deleted my photo's due to OH's new facebook share ap.  Add me as a friend to see photos.***  Edited 1/10

Hi Julyer's,

I haven't been on the boards as of late... just been living life - a HAPPY and QUALITY filled life.  Since we are upon the ending of one of the best years of ours lives.... I thought it would be great to SHOW OFF all of our hard work and fantastic progress thus far.   Below is collage of my journey this year.  I finally made it to a size 12 jeans which is what I have on in the December pic below.  DAMN I LOOK GOOD IN THOSE JEANS! 

I dare you to post before and afters and not truly see the difference!  All the ladies who struggle with the scales (LIKE I DO), who think their progress isn't enough.... POST PHOTOS.  I garuntee you will see it.  I can't freakin believe the change!  I LOVE MY RNY.  I LOVE ME.  I AM ME AGAIN!

Happy Holidays and thank you so much for your support over the months!  I still need you!

Hugs,
Brandi

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

jdr1208
on 12/23/09 2:08 am - Worcester, MA

hi everyone i know i dont frequent on here as often as id like but i figured i would check in and join once again.
i am over 5 months out and down 63lbs and 42 inches off, btu i feel like im in a stall again, i have more of an appetite and the holidays are killing me! i also found out i dont really dump and have been craving sweets so bad!!! very afraid to fail, but heres a few befores followed by a few afters
i started this journey going into surgery at 268, as of this morning i am 205

♥♥♥jill♥♥♥

and after...

2_be_me_again
on 12/23/09 6:15 am
WOW... I certainly see the difference!!  You have done a great job thus far Miss Lady.    One day you will reach a point in your journey where you will be able to say.... "it's okay... I didn't lose".   For me.... I honestly did not see the changes in the mirror.   I mean... I could see my clothes getting bigger by the week but my brain wouldn't allow me to get past the scale hasn't changed in a few weeks - I must be failing cause I ate 4 cookies last week.   But to see photos... I can't be any more pleased with my progress thus far.  

You look amazing.... don't fret over the holiday treats!!

HUGS
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

georgiapeachinla
on 12/28/09 2:58 am
Good job girlie... YOUR NOT ON A STALL ANYMORE.. LOL!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

thatgirltx
on 12/23/09 12:18 pm
OK, so my goal is to get some new pics up here, and FAST!  I have 14.8 pounds to go until I have lost 100 pounds!  YIKES!  That's a lot of "dead weight" if you know what I mean!  You both are rockin' your new bodies!  LOVE IT!

2_be_me_again
on 12/29/09 2:20 am

THANKS Girl!!!!!!   14lbs till 100lbs lost is amazing!  I often forget about that very BIG acomplishment... I've almost lost 100lbs since June - it's soo amazing to me.   When I established goals - one was to reach 199lbs before the end of 2009.... well I'm 7lbs shy of that goal however I won't make this goal before Friday.  OH WELL....  I'm thrilled.

Can't wait to see your photos....

Hugs...   

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

robinfrommilw
on 12/26/09 5:43 am - WI

Here I am on xmas day weigh in at 199.8 I struggle from this weight to about 202-203. I just can't seem to stay in onederland very long. I work out 2 to 3 hours a day now. I feel that this dress makes me look fat. And my boobs look like I need a boob lift and reduction. And it was a new bra that I bought last month. In smaller size but just doesnt' seem to lift them enough. I struggle with bra sizes and how they fit. I hate wearing them.
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

2_be_me_again
on 12/29/09 2:24 am
Wow Robin... I can see the difference!  About your weight... I'm struggling also with the fact that I go to the gym everyday and yet the scale just doesn't budge the way I think it should.   Keep up your routine and things will adjust in time.  

Hugs...
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Sarah827
on 12/27/09 1:57 pm - AR
Hi! I dont use these boards a lot, I just like to read them every once in awhile. I would like to post pics on this thread but I'm not sure how to do it. Can you help me? Thanks.

Sarah

SW/CW
286/196

100 POUNDS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!
2_be_me_again
on 12/29/09 2:28 am
Hi Sarah...

Welcome to the July board.... we are a very friendly group and hope that you will continue to drop in!!  The way I post photos - I go to the photo that I want to show - I select it and then right mouse click on copy and then come over to the forum message area and I paste it into the message.   That should do it....

Can't wait to see your photos!  You've lost a ton of weight thus far..... keep up the great work!!!

Hugs...
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along