Christmas Cookies GRRR

bryden1401
on 12/19/09 7:41 am
Well it is that time of the year cookies and goodies abounds! I just baked some today ad i ate one peanut butter (4 grams of protein for 1) lol with a hershey's kiss  unfortunately it was delish but it did satisfy my wanting and i only had one small one man use to be i would eat about 6 while baking them. Made some banana bread also but with splenda and whole wheat flour it is still cooling so guess i will tell ya how it taste later lol!  I wasn't going to bake cookies this year but i have company coming and sending some to the neighbor and it isn't fair to my kids and hubby not to have the goodies just becasue i don't eat them. I will just have to keep my monster in check and use my tool wisely. I will just munch on my cinnamon spiced pecans. 
Out of curiosity how much is everyone able to eat it seems like it all depends on what i eat soup or chili about 3-4 oz if it is meat  a little less 2-3oz i don't go back to my surgeon till next month but my friend was eat 3-4oz about this time sowas just wondering what you all were eating.

Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

PoohkinandPiglet
on 12/20/09 7:49 am - TX
I've got a box of sugar free Oreos on hand.  I'm going to make a batch of Oreo balls with cream cheese and roll them in cocoa powder instead of dunking them in chocolate.   I've been adding sugar free whipped cream to the top of my morning protein latte as a special "holiday" treat.  Gotta live a little.

Some days I can't eat much and other days I can eat more.  I'm trying to up my calories as I was falling short many days and my weight loss has slowed down as a result.  

butterflydreams
on 12/21/09 9:06 am
 I can eat 5-6 ounces on some days. Others I feel full after just a bite. It all depends on what I am eating. I have learned to drink a lot more than I used to be able too. I can drink about 6 ounces at a time now. Before it took me forever to finish one bottle of water. Now I can meet my liquid needs a lot easier. :)

2_be_me_again
on 12/22/09 11:26 am

I hear you!  I've been baking choc chip cookies for my family and I of course can't resist a hot from the oven cookie!  I can only eat a few but geeze.... why couldn't I be one of those chicks who eat bad stuff and suffer the consequences of dumping syndrome later?   NO FAIR.  I even had the nerve to buy a box of Betty Crocker - Red Velvet cake mix with the intentions to bake a cake for myself.  I got it home and just shook my head in disbelief that I was really thinking I would bake a whole cake for myself.   I happily gave that to my neighbor cause I just didn't need to go that route. 

At least you are good and can stop at one cookie!! 

Happy Holidays!!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

bryden1401
on 12/22/09 11:42 am
I just had a peanut butter one nom nom and i haven't suffered from dumping yet either lol! So i feel ya in fact almost everything i eat has agreed with me, don't get me wrong i don't like being sick and a few things have made me feel icky but not get sick, but it won't keep me from watching what i put in my mouth lol!
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views