I SEE THE LIGHT

georgiapeachinla
on 12/17/09 10:32 pm
Scared of you Luanne.. LOL strut yourself in theM JEANS!!! Have a nice HOLIDAY!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 12/21/09 2:45 am - Bradford, PA
nothin to be skeered of Lisa  :-)    We'll be struttin' together girl.  We'll kick their butt  :-P

You have a wonderful holiday as well.  In fact, I'm gonna take a chance and say Merry Christmas  ;-)     I think I can pull that off with you  lol

I'm gonna have to check into those flextees - in fact, I've already googled them.
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 12/21/09 6:30 am
Nothing wrong with that... Luanne.. I'm have to order some TOO... LOL Happy Holiday!!..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Cee *.
on 12/21/09 1:45 pm
Shout it from the rooftops! I know when or if! that happens, I will be! Congrats!

Lab Rat Data so far...

georgiapeachinla
on 12/21/09 2:46 pm
I HEAR YOU GIRLIE.... YEAH!!
Lisa 

2_be_me_again
on 12/22/09 9:15 am

Yes girl... the simple things are the best!   Just this morning I was driving and could see the actual seat in between my thighs while driving.  Before, my boobs blocked that view and my thighs simply prohibited it.

Happy Holidays!!!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

georgiapeachinla
on 12/23/09 12:09 am
LOL... I feel ya!! simple things like that make the world of difference beside watching the scale.. keep doing the DA-GONE thing.. and have a bless Holiday's
Lisa 

Gena L.
on 1/12/10 8:19 pm - Canal Winchester, OH
Go on girl!!!  Do the darn thang!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views