so close to onederland

robinfrommilw
on 12/10/09 8:58 pm - WI
Yesterday I did one hour on the bike, party off the pounds dvd was 50 minutes and the biggest loser wii game whi*****luded the 7 rounds in a challenge of doing mountain climbers and wood chops. Talk about a good work out. And won 1st place too :) So that last about an hour. Well guess my hard work paid off the scale first said 199.8 I jump off the scale and omg that isn't right. When I jump off the scale flip over too. Well weigh myself 3 more times to make sure the scale was right but instead it said 200.2 for each of the 3 times. So I am sticking with the 200.2 for now. As I know I will be in onederland any day now. And too think yesterday I weigh in at 203.2. So that makes my total weight lss of 117.3 lbs since Jan 2009 0
Dsci0032
Picture was taken Dec 5th on my daughter 12th birthday party. I had no cake, ice cream, chips, soda not even a nibble :)
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/09 12:06 pm
Way to go!!!    You are rockin' it girl!!!  You look so good in that picture.
dgarzila
on 12/15/09 8:59 pm
Awesome!!! My scale tells me dirty things too.. lol and have to readjust it now and then...but I think you are doing great and keep up the good work... I had my surgery July 28 so I had it right before the beginning of August. SO three days after my surgery would be August// So I shold be checking in with the people of august and see how they are doing..

can't wait to be under 200 lbs.. that is underland for me too...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views